Dartboard Noise Observation
My neighbours cant hear my dartboard over my music, I turn the volume to 11 Smile
But throwing darts with music isn't for everyone. maybe you could get some audio of a crowd cheering to help you prepare for the big matches
Just posting to view other's answers, sorry!
OK so yesterday I went out and bought some Sellotape, double sided adhesive pads like the ones below.
https://www.officespot.ie/sellotape-stic...YvEALw_wcB

I stacked them 2 high onto my rotalock wheels on the Blade 5.
I've also got a bicycle tyre tube cut up and randomly taped onto the back of the board, convering most of the back of the entire board. I've chopped the tube into pieces to fit anywhere that was not covered well.
So with the bicycle tube and the padded pieces on the rota wheels make a huge difference.
I also have a board surround. Make sure the surround is pushed back to the wall. So the back of the board is enclosed between the wall and surround. Make sure the inner of the surround is pushed back to the wall as far as possible (and outer obviously will follow).

These steps have GREATLY reduced the impact noise of my board.
Poundland sell packs of round adhesive pads in various sizes which are perfect for the job
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

I built a frame and used springs to suspend the board away from the wall and you can barely hear the dart hit
My board is mounted on a door now, Due to lack of space, You've never heard a thud like it, So off putting. I do have a stand but get sick of putting it up then down every day.
(06-30-2019, 07:20 AM)pykerocks@gmail.com Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Welcome to the forum.  You're using an email address as a forum name.  This is not the best idea, unless you like spam.  Might want to request a name change by contacting one the forum admins.

cheers...
(06-30-2019, 07:20 AM)pykerocks@gmail.com Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I would like to see how you did this, sounds very interesting. I need ideas for my eBoard setup.
(06-30-2019, 07:52 PM)BDG Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterI will take some pix and send them to you when I get a chance probably not till Sunday
(07-12-2019, 12:12 PM)pykerocks@gmail.com Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterThank you!  
Timing is perfect. I had to have an entire new HVAC system installed so the area where the dart cave is located is getting a face lift with some fresh paint, electrical switches and a couple “Themed wall decals”....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Silencing/reducing board noise Poidisb 5 692 10-29-2018, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Bloodycut