Big Shoutout to Dartsclearance
Always excellent service from Darts clearence,I use them a lot,thanks to them I now have a set almost the same as my originals from 35yrs ago and have now got rid of every other set I own Cool
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
(02-07-2018, 08:58 PM)Doubledouble Wrote: If you order a few sets do they put eveything in 1 package and they come at the same time or do they come from different places?

Last time I ordered more than 2 sets from dartsclearance to The Netherlands shipping did increase a little but they sended it with tracking which was costed more than I actually paid for shipping. Always a pleasure to order from them!
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

[Image: 27109455994_c22fa3b697_c.jpg]
I just ordered 3 sets and got charged more in shipping than the darts cost.....3 sets of darts 3 sets of shipping

Best finish 170
Best game 10 darts(4 times)
Best result 2015 Calgary open runner up
2015 Las Vegas Open semi finals in blind draw
2018 main event saskatoon runner up
2019 Alberta Masters games Silver medal
More sets are on their way to me
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 2 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

really great service!
They are a great bunch. Marc is top dollar in my book.

Mad how for under £10 you can get a set of tungsten darts next day with free delivery but 'name' darrs are like £20-£100 + p&p.
Darts: 21g Unicorn Taylor. Phase 1 cop
Stems: unicorn short
Flights: std 75mc
Board: Winmau Blade 5. 

Best 100 at 20 score: 115 (17/10/18)
Current ave: 95

Please follow my blog:

Blog: http://mydartinglife.blogspot.com

Cannot big these guys up enough

Ordered a large darts case last week delivered prompt and on time and they three in five sets of pentathlon flights that are ace they look fantastic and they fly a dart really well.

I was so impressed I wanted to buy more of the flights, dropped them a message only to be told they don't sell them and they are a limited edition due to an over print however they had put me another 5 sets in the post free of charge!

Great service!!
[Image: 33600209483_5693b42d44_c.jpg]

180's
2015 - 1
2016 - 1
2017 - 32
2018 - 20/25 
League Darts
24g Harrows Verve - Green Harrows Tweenie Stems - Standard Green & Black Harrows Retina Flights

(02-24-2018, 09:12 PM)Doubledouble Wrote: I just ordered 3 sets and got charged more in shipping than the darts cost.....3 sets of darts 3 sets of shipping

Actually they came with tracked shipping within a week so it wasnt as bad as i 1st thought.

Best finish 170
Best game 10 darts(4 times)
Best result 2015 Calgary open runner up
2015 Las Vegas Open semi finals in blind draw
2018 main event saskatoon runner up
2019 Alberta Masters games Silver medal
Can’t say enough good things about Darts Clearance. Stuff is good quality and always comes the next day.

Thanks

Noj
Darts are custom made 19g, made for me by David at Double Dee Darts. Great bloke, highly recommended.

Family is the most important thing in my life Heart Heart

54 years old with a body prematurely turning into a corpse
not sure i heard of them...i'll have to check it out...thanks