Best Darts Of 2017 My Top Ten Favourites
Nice reviews Darren, thanks! Them Harrows Rapides are great darts. I bought a set based on your review and have not been dissapointed, love 'em. If I was a betting man I'd wager there's a set of those Asprias in my future also!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Thanks GetaGrip. NICE list. Unfortunately I don't have a single set...LOL. Two of them are actually on my list of sets to purchase.
[Image: ARJSu2G.jpg]
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
Just watched it! Nice!

Rarely ever see you review Soft tip Wink hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great video, was waiting for this! Smile
Seems like I have to get some rvb 80's myself and also the aspire looks interesting but I guess I'm going with the Scott waites instead.

Gesendet von meinem WAS-LX1 mit Tapatalk
[Image: ulaodpa5218.png]
Board: Winmau Blade 5 DC
Darts : Cosmo Cyclone Mickey Mansell 23.9 g 
(01-27-2018, 05:06 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: As i only have 1 set on the list, i'll have to say good list lol

Which set is that?

(01-27-2018, 05:06 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Great roll up for the year Darren!  Pleased to see the Winmau Navigator on that list.  Nice dart at a great price.  And yes, you do have an affinity for strange looking darts  Rolleyes

Well done sir....

Yeah had to include the Navigators Smile LOL yeah I like strange darts Smile

(01-27-2018, 05:10 PM)LegoArmo Wrote: Been looking forward to this video Smile

Smile

(01-27-2018, 05:30 PM)Great White North Wrote: Winmau Aspria is your go to everyday dart, interesting indeed.  
Interesting to me because they're not odd enough for you as a everyday thing. Tongue

Well done on this and all your reviews. :thumbup:
Looking forward to what you bring to the table in 2018. Smile

LOL they are odd in that they are two different densities of tungsten I guess lol Cheers! Smile

(01-27-2018, 05:37 PM)mp2000 Wrote: Great video. They all look great but the Voks on number 2 look simply amazing.

Thanks mate! Voks Cruzer are nice Smile

(01-27-2018, 05:48 PM)Cooper84 Wrote: Good stuff getagrip enjoyed that.

Cool! Smile

(01-27-2018, 07:42 PM)theblindPew Wrote: Nice list... I dont know a single dart of it, lol...  Big Grin

LOL! Smile

(01-27-2018, 07:49 PM)Ryk Wrote: I've bought 4 set of darts on that list... all of them Navigators! Am I into darts or is my name Cheapy MacCheap!

Hahaha Cheapy McCheapface!

(01-27-2018, 07:58 PM)The G Wrote: Darren .... you’re slipping . I didn’t buy any of the top ten . Rolleyes

Seriously though ,well done . Big Grin

You need to buy more darts! Tongue

(01-27-2018, 08:47 PM)SpoonyG Wrote: Nice reviews Darren, thanks! Them Harrows Rapides are great darts. I bought a set based on your review and have not been dissapointed, love 'em. If I was a betting man I'd wager there's a set of those Asprias in my future also!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yeah I still like giving the Rapides a chuck and the Elites now and then Smile

(01-27-2018, 09:20 PM)Spencerdl Wrote: Thanks GetaGrip. NICE list. Unfortunately I don't have a single set...LOL. Two of them are actually on my list of sets to purchase.

Cheers! Get your wallet out! Tongue

(01-28-2018, 02:23 AM)Ehudakineyah Wrote: Just watched it! Nice!

Rarely ever see you review Soft tip Wink hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks mate! I have reviewed over 40 sets of soft tips: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...dOFga6ewjL

(01-28-2018, 11:13 AM)Shima Wrote: Great video, was waiting for this! Smile
Seems like I have to get some rvb 80's myself and also the aspire looks interesting but I guess I'm going with the Scott waites instead.

Gesendet von meinem WAS-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Thanks! Yeah worth a try I think Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(01-28-2018, 04:47 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(01-27-2018, 05:06 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: As i only have 1 set on the list, i'll have to say good list lol

Which set is that?
The Elite, i think you need to review the new Harrows Pulse (if you haven't), think they'd be on your list for next year
Nice overview, quite a year it has been, many awesome reviews. Can only compliment you as always, you have truly raised the bar. How are those Voks on #2 holding up? Any serious damage from grouping? Perhaps they are a bit chubbier, not like brass but a bit less, so it is easier to hold them in your hands.
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

Some great looking darts
(01-27-2018, 04:48 PM)Getagrip Wrote:

Thanks for the great video and we are glad that you like our MUU6 barrels!
It's a great pleasure to be the only soft tip darts in your top ten favorites!
I think we were all waiting for this list Darren.

I like some of the Voks darts they have a good product design. I figured you go for the Hyabusa but the Cruzer surprises me. It's a little chubby around the center and different for your other go to darts. I like the looks of that dart but just thought it too fat in the middle, like me. LOL

That MUU 6 is a great design. too bad it's a softie.

+1 as always awesome list

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Darts Of 2018 My Top Ten Favourites Getagrip 29 3,796 02-08-2019, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Getagrip