How About a T-Shirt?
Has there ever been any discussion of a t-shirt for the forum? I'm not a league player or anything but I would certainly wear a Darts Nutz t-shirt! A basic pocket t-shirt with the nut logo on the pocket and the banner logo on the back?
http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthrea...ight=SHIRT

Have a nosey at the above thread bud Smile
[Image: Screenshot_2016-05-18-13-32-16_1_zpsr8vibhtm.jpg]
Sorry for the confusion, I would consider that a "Dart" shirt. When I said a "t-shirt", I meant a cotton, short sleeved shirt with no collar.
(01-24-2018, 01:57 PM)Ted Woodside Wrote: Sorry for the confusion, I would consider that a "Dart" shirt. When I said a "t-shirt", I meant a cotton, short sleeved shirt with no collar.

Ted I think that's a very good ideal - I will run it by other Admins.
[Image: 2e2gdae.jpg]
(01-24-2018, 01:57 PM)Ted Woodside Wrote: Sorry for the confusion, I would consider that a "Dart" shirt. When I said a "t-shirt", I meant a cotton, short sleeved shirt with no collar.

Yes, that a very good idea indeed...or a polo shirt...think i would not hesitate to buy one. Dont like the regular Dartshirts, as they are 100% polyesther Dodgy
[Image: aviary-image-1546527737695-02.jpg]
maybe do a poll ?
[Image: 2e2gdae.jpg]
I'd like that as well. Preferably a bit more casual/subtle though so I will actually wear it in public
Bring 'em on.

I brought this up once but maybe timing was off then?
in all fairness that could be a great idea.

Would be self sufficient as they appeal to all not just people that play in leagues etc.
[Image: 33600209483_5693b42d44_c.jpg]

180's
2015 - 1
2016 - 1
2017 - 32
2018 - 20/25 
League Darts
24g Harrows Verve - Green Harrows Tweenie Stems - Standard Green & Black Harrows Retina Flights

Ayup Comrades

I'm in for a T- shirt.

Shed