Darts Etiquette - Good stuff
Dont take this the wrong way US members.....
One thing that really bothers me is the marking your score before pulling your darts, anytime i travel south to play, i understand this and have to overcome it, it disrupts my rhythm, especially when you play a predominantly plastic player and he cant count. When they come here and continue to do this, its a kind request first,(please remove your darts then score please) if they fail to take heed, then its, im going to the control desk to request a chalker.......
[Image: GetSignature.ashx?id=133]

Always mark your score before pulling your darts. If you have a chalker he has already done your score before you pull. Thats even in the PDC and BDO that I have watched. I may be wrong but thats how I see it.
(11-03-2013, 09:05 AM)*Saber* Wrote: Always mark your score before pulling your darts. If you have a chalker he has already done your score before you pull. Thats even in the PDC and BDO that I have watched. I may be wrong but thats how I see it.

Back home, when u get beat, u are asked to hang around and mark the next round for the player that just beat you, that takes all the complications out of it....
Pull your darts and get out of my way.....thank u........

sounds right to me Paddydub.
(11-03-2013, 01:45 AM)paddydub Wrote: Dont take this the wrong way US members.....
One thing that really bothers me is the marking your score before pulling your darts...

Around here (Los Angeles), you pull 'em before you mark 'em and you're asking for trouble.
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

(11-03-2013, 05:40 PM)brenthahn Wrote:
(11-03-2013, 01:45 AM)paddydub Wrote: Dont take this the wrong way US members.....
One thing that really bothers me is the marking your score before pulling your darts...

Around here (Los Angeles), you pull 'em before you mark 'em and you're asking for trouble.
its against league rules here to pull before marking.
(11-03-2013, 05:41 PM)*Saber* Wrote:
(11-03-2013, 05:40 PM)brenthahn Wrote:

its against league rules here to pull before marking.

Its a game of trust, is there doubts down there ??????

(11-03-2013, 05:54 PM)paddydub Wrote: Its a game of trust, is there doubts down there ??????
Yes.
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

yes
got a guy who will claim treble when ones and so on. Still have to watch him like a hawk.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts - Beginners 3 things you must do to become a good Player *Saber* 132 58,357 06-03-2019, 04:24 PM
Last Post: jt4527
  Good, affordable set of starter darts. That1Person2 15 8,959 10-03-2015, 08:08 AM
Last Post: Rodney
  Soft Tip Etiquette thpethalK 7 2,548 07-13-2015, 07:48 AM
Last Post: Red