Dartsnutz shirt
I was thinking about ordering a dartsnutz shirt and was just wondering how they fit compared to target/unicorn. I have a target xl and a unicorn xl dart shirt would a xl in the dartsnutz shirt be the same ? Thanks
I was also wondering how the XL Darts Nutz shirt would fit as well. Sizes are so inconsistent nowadays and some XL fit like a L. I would like for it to fit loosely but not like it's a dress....LOL
[Image: ARJSu2G.jpg]
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
I need to order one too.
To be honest I am not sure how they compare to those shirts. May be Griff knows http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthrea...#pid430705
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(01-19-2018, 06:52 PM)Spencerdl Wrote: I was also wondering how the XL Darts Nutz shirt would fit as well. Sizes are so inconsistent nowadays and some XL fit like a L. I would like for it to fit loosely but not like it's a dress....LOL

My thoughts exactly lol
not sure I have any XLs will need to check but if I do I will try to get some measurements written up Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(01-23-2018, 03:17 PM)Getagrip Wrote: not sure I have any XLs will need to check but if I do I will try to get some measurements written up Smile

Thanks. The Darts Nutz Shop says you do have XL's in stock.  Smile
(01-23-2018, 03:31 PM)Spencerdl Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 03:17 PM)Getagrip Wrote: not sure I have any XLs will need to check but if I do I will try to get some measurements written up Smile

Yes but I may not have any here in the UK, that may be what is left over in the U.S. Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(01-23-2018, 03:48 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 03:31 PM)Spencerdl Wrote:

Yes but I may not have any here in the UK, that may be what is left over in the U.S. Smile

Oh ok, I thought they/you was one in the same Big Grin