Stems: unicorn short
Flights: std 75mc
Board: Winmau Blade 5. 

Best 100 at 20 score: 115 (17/10/18)
Current ave: 95

Please follow my blog:

Blog: http://mydartinglife.blogspot.com

Nice tribute mate

If you saw Jocky warming up on league night you'd think he'd be a pushover. No idea how he hit anything with that throw of his but all the more likeable for it!
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
(01-23-2018, 07:00 PM)NiteEyez Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register Just watched a bit of the 89 final brought back a lot of great memories cheers NightEyez. ...

John Thomas Wilson you were something else.
Cheers guys

He was a special talent and it'd a tale that I think we are far from knowING l about
Darts: 21g Unicorn Taylor. Phase 1 cop
Stems: unicorn short
Flights: std 75mc
Board: Winmau Blade 5. 

Best 100 at 20 score: 115 (17/10/18)
Current ave: 95

Please follow my blog:

Blog: http://mydartinglife.blogspot.com

I wondered that about Leighton Rees too, surely the companies must have permission or a deal in place to use the players image on darts or other products, whether the player is alive or not.
As for his reclusiveness, I sometimes wondered why he chose to disappear from the public eye. Alas the only person who knew the real reason was Jocky himself and we'll probably never know.
Nevertheless he was and still is a giant of the darting world and he gave us many classic memorable moments in his great career.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jockey Wilson: did he have dartitis?? NiteEyez 27 8,421 11-19-2017, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Baldrick
  Jocky Wilson Getagrip 11 8,045 11-19-2014, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Cooper84
  Scotlands Best Ever Champion " Jocky Wilson " Getagrip 7 8,484 01-16-2014, 06:37 AM
Last Post: DIRTY G