A-Z darts -discount code
(01-16-2018, 03:33 AM)scheitma Wrote: No problem. I'm glad it finally worked. Saved a few $$ and they get to see where the traffic came from. My first bristle board on the way. One80 G3 Smile

Did not know A-Z carried Gladiators!  That must be fairly new.  I'll have to get one. {B-)  Let us know what you think of it and congrats!
just ordered more stuff lol.
Just got some dart stuff in the mail yesterday, but it won't hurt to check A-Z Big Grin
I cant see the code in the member area. It says you have to be an active member. But I am registered and I validated through my email.
Not sure why?????
(01-26-2018, 04:27 PM)Clarabee75 Wrote: I cant see the code in the member area. It says you have to be an active member. But I am registered and I validated through my email.
Not sure why?????

I think you may need 5 posts for that area but not sure - but in this instance though go to the home page of the forum and find the banner for AZ Darts and it's actually on the banner (for the time being)
(01-26-2018, 04:27 PM)Clarabee75 Wrote: I cant see the code in the member area. It says you have to be an active member. But I am registered and I validated through my email.
Not sure why?????

Believe you need 5 posts.
(01-26-2018, 04:29 PM)Great White North Wrote:
Not sure why?????

Believe you need 5 posts.

Yes you need 5 posts-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok thanks.
Be sure to sign off than back on after 5 posts.
Wil do