Alerts not showing up since Username change
It has been a few month, now. Did you ever heart this sorted?
(12-12-2018, 05:18 PM)Kevin Bell Wrote: It has been a few month, now. Did you ever heart this sorted?

Nope, I only get notification when someone comments on my thread. I never get notifications when someone quotes me in other threads.
[Image: 84EIGh2.jpg]
May be going to old name _ I wonder.
[Image: 2e2gdae.jpg]
Hi all,

This is still an issue for me. My alert settings are set up to receive notification when someone quotes me but I get nothing. Is there anyway any of you wonderful mods could check my username’s settings on the forum?

Thanks in advance.
Sorry Jester, we can't access your Alert Settings.  I'll make a note of it in the Admin area, but in the meantime you could try toggling your settings off - then on.  You've probably tried this, just make sure you're saving on each change to commit to the database...

cheers...
(01-20-2019, 02:32 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Sorry Jester, we can't access your Alert Settings.  I'll make a note of it in the Admin area, but in the meantime you could try toggling your settings off - then on.  You've probably tried this, just make sure you're saving on each change to commit to the database...

cheers...

Thanks Nixer, I have indeed played with the settings, I’ve tried all sorts. I guess it’s just something I have to work around.

Thanks again.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there any way to search for username? The Jester 4 624 12-29-2017, 06:25 PM
Last Post: The Jester