Alerts not showing up since Username change
Hi all, this is one for the mods I think...

Since I have had my Username changed I haven’t been getting any alerts along the top bar, when my posts have been quoted or replied to. 

The only way I’ve spotted the replies is by looking at the ‘view new post’ list

I’ve checked my alert settings in user CP and all are ticked. 

Any ideas?
[Image: 84EIGh2.jpg]
Bit of puzzling one that, could be down to the username change. Is it happening on just old threads or ones you have created since the username change?

Do you get email alerts still?
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(01-07-2018, 05:56 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Bit of puzzling one that, could be down to the username change.  Is it happening on just old threads or ones you have created since the username change?

Do you get email alerts still?

It’s happening on all threads including those that I’ve created this afternoon. 
I turned off email alerts but will turn on and see if anything comes through.
Sign in and out ?
(01-07-2018, 06:55 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Sign in and out ?

First thing I tried. help
Ok so alerts are showing again now- haven’t done anything but all appears ok now!
Good to hear its working now! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Good
(01-08-2018, 03:50 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Good to hear its working now! Smile

(01-08-2018, 05:52 PM)*Saber* Wrote: Good

HI,

It's happening again, I've noticed it the past couple of weeks and tried to alter the settings but to no avail.

This afternoon I Posted on this thread:

http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=31826

I have since been quoted further on in the thread but i haven't recived an alert for that, I have however received alert for reputation changes.

I have checked my settings and the alert setting for 'alert me when I am quoted in a reply' is ticked.

please help! Huh
Hi, all,

This issue is still occurring for me. when I’m quoted in a post I get no alert or email. 
I do get alerts when others post in my threads but not when someone quotes me in someone else’s thread. So unless I go back through every thread I’ve posted in I don’t know that anyone has replied to me. 

My settings are set up as below. 
[Image: bELEfko.jpg]

Anyone got any ideas because I am all out... I’ve tried all sorts of settings changes, logged out, logged back in tried changing settings via different devices but nout appears to be working. 

Thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there any way to search for username? The Jester 4 709 12-29-2017, 06:25 PM
Last Post: The Jester