My Gran Board 2 Review
(08-15-2018, 03:44 PM)theblindPew Wrote: Very nice setup, donnie good

Hi , this is not mine  Big Grin
but im going to make one like this, my board is only attached to the wall right now
Would second the granboard, recently got the version 3, its amazing.
Well back after a time. First off I can't find or don't have a "post new thread" button, so I'm having to respond to this one.
I ordered a Gran Three from a seller off eBay, had good feedback and was a store. A-Z and others were out of the board.
Finally, after 3.5 weeks they fellow finally decided to ship it. Got it Friday, but only just now got it up.

Pretty disgusted with it so far, and I hope it's just set up stuff that I can fix.
It logs a missed throw as at a double as a bust, and you don't get your other 2 shots.
It seems to log a miss at a cricket number as a bust sometimes.
I was playing on line with a fellow, hit a T17, T17, 3, and it scored the T17 and two outs. Screwed me on 51 points.
The instructions are non existent in the package. There's a sheet for hanging the board, but that's it.
It says it doesn't have enough battery power to send the sound signal back to the phone/Ipad. They're brand new out of the pack AA's.
Got a 5.1 MA charger and micro USB that fits ok.

I've got to say, for the money I paid I'm pretty hacked off. This board ain't Grand just yet.
I hope it can be fixed.

(my nickname is 26's, and my user name is RPCinBama)
(09-03-2018, 05:30 AM)Randall Cox Wrote: Well back after a time.  First off I can't find or don't have a "post new thread" button, so I'm having to respond to this one.
I ordered a Gran Three from a seller off eBay, had good feedback and was a store.  A-Z and others were out of the board.
Finally, after 3.5 weeks they fellow finally decided to ship it.  Got it Friday, but only just now got it up.  

Pretty disgusted with it so far, and I hope it's just set up stuff that I can fix.  
It logs a missed throw as at a double as a bust, and you don't get your other 2 shots.
It seems to log a miss at a cricket number as a bust sometimes.  
I was playing on line with a fellow, hit a T17, T17, 3, and it scored the T17 and two outs. Screwed me on 51 points.  
The instructions are non existent in the package.  There's a sheet for hanging the board, but that's it.
It says it doesn't have enough battery power to send the sound signal back to the phone/Ipad.  They're brand new out of the pack AA's.
Got a 5.1 MA charger and micro USB that fits ok.

I've got to say, for the money I paid I'm pretty hacked off.   This board ain't Grand just yet.  
I hope it can be fixed.

(my nickname is 26's, and my user name is RPCinBama)

Hi Randall,

your problem with the miscounts can be fixed very easily in the settings of the Granboard app. There is an option to adjust the sensitivity of the board. At the beginning i had the same problem but it was solved within 2 minutes. I think i have a medium sensitivity value.

For your problem with the batteries i have no clue. I use the usb connection for power supply.

Greetz
[Image: aviary-image-1546527737695-02.jpg]
I'll give it a try now. I guess this is the "outer sensor sensitivity" on the second screen in set up.
For what it's worth, this one has version 6.0.8 software.
Sound is on, but isn't working.

I hit two bulls and it recorded none of them. I'll check it again now and hope it's better! Thank you.
Greetz, do you know how to turn off the outer ring?

When playing 01 or cricket, it records a miss, even the first miss, as a "Bust" and takes away your last two darts!!!

Randall
(09-03-2018, 05:30 AM)Randall Cox Wrote: Well back after a time.  First off I can't find or don't have a "post new thread" button, so I'm having to respond to this one. 

Edit: shortened OP

Don't know what sort of device you're using to access the forum.  If a smart phone, you might look into Tapatalk.  If a PC or tablet, have a look at the help in the forum header:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/misc.php?action=help

Good luck with your board...
Well after a few weeks of play with the GB3, I can say it's helped my game with added practice time.
I threw a 14 dart 501 game last Saturday. 111 PPT, 38 PPD average.

The only issue I seem to have now is the trip 19 doesn't score every time as it should. This cost me a game yesterday.
Sort of frustrated by how few (none) of the players show their board.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gran Board with DARTSLIVE SOUNDS bharv2221 2 2,268 03-31-2019, 07:35 AM
Last Post: Roidrage
  Gran 3 Information from Gran Customer Support Bull 0 214 01-28-2019, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Bull
  Gran Board Ver.2 review Kosumo 15 9,955 02-17-2017, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Kosumo
  Darts Board Review - D.CRAft NEW SATURN DARTS BOARD (Soft) jayouloun 13 7,446 07-29-2016, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Kosumo
  GRAN BOARD LITE Hajime Yamanaka 4 6,982 01-30-2016, 09:04 PM
Last Post: laaeaz