Red Dragon
Quite shocked to hear that, RD have never taken longer than 2 days to deliver,  (Ive even had them the day after when ordered before 12 ),

Give them a bell or use the "chat",
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson WC, 25g

"Hopefully I`ll get to throw 3 in Heaven before the Devil finds out I`m dead" !

[Image: S2xtmfG.png]
(01-23-2018, 04:14 PM)Jackpot180 Wrote: That's a shame. I haven't had any problems with Red Dragon - but that could be because I'm from the U.K.

I hope you get it sorted.

Granted France is nearer the UK than the OP but still requiring more than the UK Post Office  I have always had more or less the same time span to receive darts/bits from other on line outlets in fact the RD orders have arrived quicker than Darts Corner Quickest service for me has been from Double Top Darts Shop
My current situation with red dragon is unacceptable in my opinion. Ordered a set of rastas on 1/1/18, received dispatch notification on 1/2/18, and just getting home from work on 1/26/18 I still have not received my order!!! Sent an email inquiring about the status 2 days ago and still have not received a response!!! Have a tracking number that shows up in error on both the Royal Mail and usps websites.
(01-25-2018, 01:51 AM)bkbum Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 06:36 PM)Berlin180 Wrote: I've never had any complaints about Red Dragon either, unless you count their silly refusal to sell Winmau products outside of the UK, and that's probably more Winmau's fault than Red Dragon's.

Red Dragon, Winmau and Nodor are the same company.

But they wont send winmau stuff outside u.k asked them they send me a link to the nearest local dealer lol
(01-26-2018, 11:54 PM)Rbasch925 Wrote: My current situation with red dragon is unacceptable in my opinion. Ordered a set of rastas on 1/1/18, received dispatch notification on 1/2/18, and just getting home from work on 1/26/18 I still have not received my order!!! Sent an email inquiring about the status 2 days ago and still have not received a response!!! Have a tracking number that shows up in error on both the Royal Mail and usps websites.

Did the tracking number ever work?  After allowing a day or so for pickup scan, I would've been checking pretty early on.   Could also be Customs processing.  Which seems to be a blackhole in a lot of places, where tracking numbers seem to fall into the "twilight zone"  Tongue

I wouldn't get too worried just yet, international shipping can be a challenge at times.  And Red Dragon is not some anonymous dude on ebay...
(01-27-2018, 02:34 AM)Shima Wrote:
(01-25-2018, 01:51 AM)bkbum Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 06:36 PM)Berlin180 Wrote: I've never had any complaints about Red Dragon either, unless you count their silly refusal to sell Winmau products outside of the UK, and that's probably more Winmau's fault than Red Dragon's.

Red Dragon, Winmau and Nodor are the same company.

But they wont send winmau stuff outside u.k asked them they send me a link to the nearest local dealer lol

I was only responding to your statement that it was probably more Winmau's fault than Red Dragon's when they are both the same company. In any case, you can always order Winmau stuff from Madhouse, DC, A180 or Pure Darts.
(01-26-2018, 11:54 PM)Rbasch925 Wrote: My current situation with red dragon is unacceptable in my opinion. Ordered a set of rastas on 1/1/18, received dispatch notification on 1/2/18, and just getting home from work on 1/26/18 I still have not received my order!!! Sent an email inquiring about the status 2 days ago and still have not received a response!!! Have a tracking number that shows up in error on both the Royal Mail and usps websites.

Thei website has a online chat function...as stated a few times in this thread it would be my first port of call to get an explaination.
[Image: Screenshot_2016-05-18-13-32-16_1_zpsr8vibhtm.jpg]
(01-27-2018, 01:25 PM)hamo Wrote:

Thei website has a online chat function...as stated a few times in this thread it would be my first port of call to get an explaination.
Ayup Comrade

I know it's tough and frustrating when waiting for a delivery.
But more than likely the problem is with the postal service, and not RD.

Shed
Ordered stuff from them yesterday and it arrived today, great stuff. Had a good day as my DC order also ordered yesterday arrived a few minutes ago Smile

Noj
Darts are custom made 19g, made for me by David at Double Dee Darts. Great bloke, highly recommended.

Family is the most important thing in my life Heart Heart

54 years old with a body prematurely turning into a corpse
I ordered a set of darts from the clearance section on March 12th. I am in Nova Scotia, Canada and no sign of them yet but I am thinking they will arrive tomorrow though.

I am not happy about paying almost double the shipping cost of what other companies charge and the package normally takes twice the time. DC and A180 take closer to a week to arrive.

End of rant!!