Red Dragon
(10-18-2017, 07:18 PM)WhiskyPops Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 06:50 PM)vanJupp Wrote: RedDragon offers great service. Only the international postage is a bit of a bummer.
What's your experience with that? For me it was always quite good.

Well it's the jump when you order more than one set. The postage for one set is very fair, but when it's cheaper to place a single order for each set, something is wrong in my eyes.
1 set: £2.50
2 sets: £9.10

And the postage is getting even higher with each additional set. Considering that it's also untracked for me, it's not that great.
[Image: hcOQ4qb.png]
(10-18-2017, 07:29 PM)vanJupp Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 07:18 PM)WhiskyPops Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 06:50 PM)vanJupp Wrote: RedDragon offers great service. Only the international postage is a bit of a bummer.
What's your experience with that? For me it was always quite good.

Well it's the jump when you order more than one set. The postage for one set is very fair, but when it's cheaper to place a single order for each set, something is wrong in my eyes.
1 set: £2.50
2 sets: £9.10

And the postage is getting even higher with each additional set. Considering that it's also untracked for me, it's not that great.
Ah right, noticed that as well. I remember that when you added a set of flights and stems it was the same price (2.50), and when you add a lot more it jumps up all of a sudden. Also I remember paying 2.50 for 2 sets of darts and 2 packs of extra flights. That was 2 years ago almost.

Their ebay shop also is different, there you pay 2.50 per item, which is better for 2 items but for more makes no sense again... Very inconsistent
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

When i ordered last spring it was only international tracked option for shipping, it was a few more bucks for 3 sets and some flights but i didn't find it that bad compared to other shops
Perfect shop,

I took about 2 weeks to arrive in holland, only compliments to reddragon sales.
Just made my latest order to Red Dragon on the phone as the discount on the Firestone II case wasn't applying at checkout?
Spoke to Sinead and she explained that the case offer ended 04th December but was happy to honour the offer and reminded me I was entitled to a free set of "flightmaster" darts as my order was over £75.
Also informed me that all my items were in stock and they would try to get the order out this afternoon!, awesome service as always.

READ THIS AND WEEP PURE DARTS, MY £80+ ORDER WENT TO A COMPANY THAT ALWAYS GIVES ME EXCELLENT SERVICE
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 2 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Have had only great experiences with RD, only nitpick is that the stock they show on the website isn't always up to date. Luck has it with my last 2 orders I was able to order a set no longer available. A quick e-mail exchange from their side took care of it both times but I was bummed the darts I wanted weren't coming my way.
Woo Hoo! Red Dragon rock, the week before Christmas and they got my order to me in less than 24 hours.
Thats what I call exceptional service
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 2 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Good deal will wait for the buy/sell/swap post lol
(12-21-2017, 04:20 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Woo Hoo! Red Dragon rock, the week before Christmas and they got my order to me in less than 24 hours.

That will be because we have a decent postal service Chris. And you don't live in the Americas. lol
(12-21-2017, 05:35 PM)Carpy Wrote:
(12-21-2017, 04:20 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Woo Hoo! Red Dragon rock, the week before Christmas and they got my order to me in less than 24 hours.

That will be because we have a decent postal service Chris. And you don't live in the Americas. lol

You can also be across the UK in hours, where it's 5-6 hours to get across the ocean lol