Red Dragon
Ordered one set on sunday, still not shipped. Will sent them a mail tomorrow, a bit unusual for them, they were always really quick before.
[Image: vVSMqoP.png]
(06-22-2017, 07:35 PM)vanJupp Wrote: Ordered one set on sunday, still not shipped. Will sent them a mail tomorrow, a bit unusual for them, they were always really quick before.

Don't think I ever got a shipping confirmation from Red Dragon
(06-22-2017, 07:35 PM)vanJupp Wrote: Ordered one set on sunday, still not shipped. Will sent them a mail tomorrow, a bit unusual for them, they were always really quick before.

Email them i did an order a month ago or so same thing, was already sent out think it's a problem on there end, received my order and my account still said pending lol
(06-22-2017, 07:40 PM)Crusher17 Wrote:

Email them i did an order a month ago or so same thing, was already sent out think it's a problem on there end, received my order and my account still said pending lol

Thanks I will mail them tomorrow, no motivation to do it today. Always was a pleasure to deal with them.
(06-22-2017, 07:48 PM)vanJupp Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 07:40 PM)Crusher17 Wrote:

Thanks I will mail them tomorrow, no motivation to do it today. Always was a pleasure to deal with them.

Order arrived me today, so good and fast shipping.
Ordered twice in the last month or so, very quick delivery, well packaged etc. both times
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
I placed an order for the first time for a set of Darts from Red Dragon . I’d not used them before beacause I thought their shipping charges were a bit high .
There was a slight anomaly with the Darts I received and all I can say is their customer service dept went above and beyond to rectify a very minor situation .
I’m incredibly impressed with Red Dragon . They are without a doubt a class organization .
I will never hesitate to order more product from them

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

(10-18-2017, 05:19 PM)The G Wrote: I placed an order for the first time for a set of Darts from Red Dragon . I’d not used them before beacause I thought their shipping charges were a bit high .
Thier was a slight anomaly with the Darts I received and all I can say is their customer service dept went above and beyond to rectify a very minor situation .
I’m incredibly impressed with Red Dragon . They are without a doubt a class organization .
I will never hesitate to order more product from them

It's always great to hear that a forum sponsor is backing up their product with full on customer support to back it up.
I have used Red Dragon since the days when they carried their advertisements in the Sunday newspapers and that was over 30 years ago, long before internet and they have never let me done once.
You had to write to them or phone up to get a brochure in those days LOL.
During the war............
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 2 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

RedDragon offers great service. Only the international postage is a bit of a bummer.
(10-18-2017, 06:50 PM)vanJupp Wrote: RedDragon offers great service. Only the international postage is a bit of a bummer.
What's your experience with that? For me it was always quite good.
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7