Red Dragon
On March 12th  Smile i bought a set of Peter Wright darts from Red Dragon .
Normally it takes 4-5 days to Germany,  but after 16 days nothing has arrived. 

I ve contacted PayPal because of buyer protection.

Maybe they had any issues on March 12 th  Huh
180    13/12   Moddarts
(03-29-2018, 05:21 PM)volla Wrote: On March 12th  Smile i bought a set of Peter Wright darts from Red Dragon .
Normally it takes 4-5 days to Germany,  but after 16 days nothing has arrived. 

I ve contacted PayPal because of buyer protection.

Maybe they had any issues on March 12 th  Huh

Why not contact RD directly, before using the PayPal buyer protection?

RD has one of the best customer service in the business and when one of my orders didn't arrive after two weeks, they send it out again immediately after I contacted them.
[Image: vVSMqoP.png]
I contacted them twice ,van Jupp.

But they only told me to wait , because overseas could take 20 days. Overseas  Rolleyes
I m not willing to wait so long, and i wont ged fooled.
180    13/12   Moddarts
(03-30-2018, 08:03 AM)volla Wrote: I contacted them twice ,van Jupp.

But they only told me to wait , because overseas could take 20 days. Overseas  Rolleyes

I've had packages from the UK arrive after 3 weeks so them requesting to wait a couple more days is very acceptable imo. They sure aren't trying to fool you.
(03-30-2018, 10:39 AM)joeriw96 Wrote:

I've had packages from the UK arrive after 3 weeks so them requesting to wait a couple more days is very acceptable imo. They sure aren't trying to fool you.

I know that they aren't trying to fool me either but other companies products arrive much, much faster. For less money.

Mine still has not arrived, so Tuesday will be past the 20 day mark.
Looks like Red dragon wont refund the VAT on sales overseas. Has anyone else had this?

I emailed them with my paid invoice and asked if I could get a VAT refund on Thursday, and have had no response.
For a while the RD website was refunding VAT for non-British/non-EU orders automatically, but then it stopped. When I asked RD about it they said they were working to correct it, but that was a couple of months ago and nothing has happened. Consequently, I generally avoid buying from them because I don't like jumping through hoops to get the refund.
Just received my latest order and one of the items was sent incorrectly, called Red Dragon and spoke to Richard.
He asked me to keep the incorrect bag of stems, apologised and said the stems I ordered will be posted this afternoon.
Superb customer service as always, can I give Red Dragon a +1 ?
Other non forum sponsoring suppliers could learn a massive amount from Red Dragon regarding customer service.
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

I’ve used Red Dragon quite a lot and they have always been spot on, within 36 hours of ordering the stuff has usually arrived.
Every leg of 501 is a potential 9 darter.

2016-180’s-0
2017-180’s-4
2018-180’s-10 
2019-180’s- 4 and counting......

Snakebite 8 23G
(03-30-2018, 12:46 PM)Nucky Wrote:
(03-30-2018, 10:39 AM)joeriw96 Wrote:

I know that they aren't trying to fool me either but other companies products arrive much, much faster. For less money.

Mine still has not arrived, so Tuesday will be past the 20 day mark.

I was issued a refund after the time elapsed, so my issue was resolved.