Red Dragon
Originally posted by Admin

Please enter reviews and news here please ,

http://www.reddragondarts.com/
Has someone got the new blue  Thorntons ?????

Is the grip as weak as it was in his old darts ????
I interviewed at a company down in Bridgend last year - when I saw on the map that Red Dragon were literally just around the corner I gave them a call and asked if I could pop in and buy some darts - which they said was fine. I pulled up in the car park and the staff inside were super friendly and very helpful. Probably a good thing I didn't end up getting the job as my money would have all gone to RD Big Grin

Cracking service - and a good set of darts too (25g Penetrators)
(01-07-2017, 06:04 PM)volla Wrote: Has someone got the new blue  Thorntons ?????

Is the grip as weak as it was in his old darts ????

You can check this thread out, http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=24467
Ordered a set of MvGs Grand Slam Edition from their clearance section, got a set of the Mighty Generation instead.

Now I will see how good their costumer service is.
[Image: NSnrkBi.png]

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
(01-21-2017, 01:26 PM)vanJupp Wrote: Ordered a set of MvGs Grand Slam Edition from their clearance section, got a set of the Mighty Generation instead.

Knowing RD they will probably sort it out. Hope they still have enough stock to send you the Grand Slam's.
(01-21-2017, 02:48 PM)joeriw96 Wrote:
(01-21-2017, 01:26 PM)vanJupp Wrote: Ordered a set of MvGs Grand Slam Edition from their clearance section, got a set of the Mighty Generation instead.

Knowing RD they will probably sort it out. Hope they still have enough stock to send you the Grand Slam's.

Don't think I will get some Grand Slams. They are not listed on the website anymore. So not optimistic about that, will see what they offer me.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
(01-21-2017, 07:39 PM)vanJupp Wrote:
(01-21-2017, 02:48 PM)joeriw96 Wrote:

Don't think I will get some Grand Slams. They are not listed on the website anymore. So not optimistic about that, will see what they offer me.

They replied to me today. The Grand Slams are all gone, so I could choose an set of the same price. I choosed a set of Snakebite Mambas and I also can keep the wrong delivered item.

So good customer service in the end and a solution I am happy with. Smile

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Red Dragon service is always awesome, my orders take no more than 2 days to arrive ( bonus being in the UK )
p[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(01-24-2017, 07:30 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Red Dragon service is always awesome, my orders take no more than 2 days to arrive ( bonus being in the UK )

Get my stuff the next day if I order on the phone before dinner time ish,big fan of RD.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
(01-24-2017, 06:10 PM)vanJupp Wrote: They replied to me today. The Grand Slams are all gone, so I could choose an set of the same price. I choosed a set of Snakebite Mambas and I also can keep the wrong delivered item.

So good customer service in the end and a solution I am happy with. Smile

An update. The package with the mambas has nor arrived yet, so I emailed Red Dragon about it yesterday. Today they replied and said they would send me out another set and if the probably lost in the post set would turn up, I could keep both.

So still great service for them and I hope that finally a set will arrive here. If not I really would not ask Red Dragon again, as their service already has been to good and I really would feel weird to complain again.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Some big praise from RD from me, the quality of a company to me is not how cheap they are or the product line but its usually how they deal with problems.

I received some Snakebite Element 11's, there was a small problem with one of the barrels. I emailed their customer services team to explain the problem and send a picture of it, they sent me a returns label & box which I received on a Saturday, the darts were returned on Monday and I received the replacements with no quibble by wednesday, replacement darts are perfect and it was noted on the receipt for them to be double checked by a member of staff before dispatching.

Great service Smile
180 Target for 2018 - (Just one, one small measly 180, please..... ) Target Met 4!
Same here! Nothing but massive respect for RedDragon!

Made quite a large order 2 weeks ago. With 2 sets of darts I added the option to get a pack of 5 sets flights. One time White Hardcore flights and one time Red Hardcore flights.
Seems like there were two fight designs which were online with the exact same name (plain red hardcore and the ones that come with the Flintlock darts). I assumed they would be the normale Plain Red Hardcore flights as the choice was between White, Black, Red and Blue.
Once the order arrived everything was good except for that one pack of flights. Emailed them that I received a wrong pack of flights and they sent out a replacing pack the same day with speedy shipping as it arrived just 2 days later (UK to Netherlands!)

However, again it were the wrong ones... I had a closer look why I received these again and it seemed like they had the exact same name on the RD site as the plain reds. Just the productcode was different and after explaining this to their customer service they checked it and it seemed like they connected the wrong product code to the specific option on that set of darts. They not adjusted it to the correct Plain Red Flights, and again,, they sent me another pack of 5 now with the correct ones via speedy shipping 2 days UK-NL!
Couldn't ask for more really.. Outstanding service , big compliments for Red Dragon here!
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

[Image: 27109455994_c22fa3b697_c.jpg]
Question. Placed a personalized flights order exactly 7 days ago. Have heard nothing from them, no emails whatsoever. Is this normal for them. I assumed it would take an hour or 2 to do the flights and out for shipping in a couple of days. Or do they just ship without telling you. Thanks guys
(04-16-2017, 03:25 AM)big daddy Wrote: Question. Placed a personalized flights order exactly 7 days ago. Have heard nothing from them, no emails whatsoever. Is this normal for them. I assumed it would take an hour or 2 to do the flights and out for shipping in a couple of days. Or do they just ship without telling you. Thanks guys

I read a post about RD custom flights either here or Reddit, and it was about two or 3 weeks from ordering to receiving.
Scotty Burnett 24 Ambassador series vs3