Red Dragon
Originally posted by Admin

Please enter reviews and news here please ,

http://www.reddragondarts.com/
Has someone got the new blue  Thorntons ?????

Is the grip as weak as it was in his old darts ????
I interviewed at a company down in Bridgend last year - when I saw on the map that Red Dragon were literally just around the corner I gave them a call and asked if I could pop in and buy some darts - which they said was fine. I pulled up in the car park and the staff inside were super friendly and very helpful. Probably a good thing I didn't end up getting the job as my money would have all gone to RD Big Grin

Cracking service - and a good set of darts too (25g Penetrators)
(01-07-2017, 06:04 PM)volla Wrote: Has someone got the new blue  Thorntons ?????

Is the grip as weak as it was in his old darts ????

You can check this thread out, http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=24467
Ordered a set of MvGs Grand Slam Edition from their clearance section, got a set of the Mighty Generation instead.

Now I will see how good their costumer service is.
[Image: hcOQ4qb.png]
(01-21-2017, 01:26 PM)vanJupp Wrote: Ordered a set of MvGs Grand Slam Edition from their clearance section, got a set of the Mighty Generation instead.

Knowing RD they will probably sort it out. Hope they still have enough stock to send you the Grand Slam's.
(01-21-2017, 02:48 PM)joeriw96 Wrote:
(01-21-2017, 01:26 PM)vanJupp Wrote: Ordered a set of MvGs Grand Slam Edition from their clearance section, got a set of the Mighty Generation instead.

Knowing RD they will probably sort it out. Hope they still have enough stock to send you the Grand Slam's.

Don't think I will get some Grand Slams. They are not listed on the website anymore. So not optimistic about that, will see what they offer me.
(01-21-2017, 07:39 PM)vanJupp Wrote:
(01-21-2017, 02:48 PM)joeriw96 Wrote:

Don't think I will get some Grand Slams. They are not listed on the website anymore. So not optimistic about that, will see what they offer me.

They replied to me today. The Grand Slams are all gone, so I could choose an set of the same price. I choosed a set of Snakebite Mambas and I also can keep the wrong delivered item.

So good customer service in the end and a solution I am happy with. Smile
Red Dragon service is always awesome, my orders take no more than 2 days to arrive ( bonus being in the UK )
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 2 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(01-24-2017, 07:30 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Red Dragon service is always awesome, my orders take no more than 2 days to arrive ( bonus being in the UK )

Get my stuff the next day if I order on the phone before dinner time ish,big fan of RD.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW