New display cabinet
Just a quick glimpse at my new cabinet....iv decided that im changing my man cave around..everything from furniture to wall art and collection, so if all goes to plan I will hopefully will have a detailed collection / set up thread over christmas but heres a sneek peek to wet the appetite

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Nice...VERY NICE.
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
Very nice - look forward to seeing the finished room
WoW, that is absolutely, gobsmackingly awesome and the darts aren't bad either LOL
p[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Cheers lads, really happy with the way it turned out...few other wee bits and bobs to finish off but should get there over xmas when im off...although with the darts on i might end up distracted Lol
Brilliant
Is this something you made or something you purchased? Either way, it's NICE and I like the way it's lit up to display the darts in the stands.

Can't wait to see the final result of the redesigned, redecorated man cave. Mine is a nice size at about 800+ sq. ft. with a private bath and an open floor concept, but a lot more utilitarian with my workout equipment, bicycles, fishing tackle, 2 dart boards, and of course a fridge for ice cold beers to view the HDTV or to listen to the stereo.

I've got to learn how to post pics when my stepson comes to visit over the holidays.
Really nice, sharp looking
Wow!  Really nice!  Looks great!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Dang, bling bomb. Booyeah, I done gone all jelly.

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

Very nice indeed! Smile
Very nice, look forward for when it's all done. :thumbup:
Awesome display! And great sets in there for sure.
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

Very nice!
2019 180s: 19/50
2019 Best leg: 16
2019 Highest finish: 145

2017/18 180s: 17 / 32
2017/18 Best leg: 17 / 14
2017/18 Highest finish: 152 / 152

Drooling over here
Moddarts 22 Gram Keith Deller'sModdarts

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My collection and DIY display holmesness 12 534 04-27-2019, 01:28 PM