Durrant to the PDC
If bdo carries on way it is how long can it last
This does beg the question what happens if he doesnt reach the semi final stage next time round at Lakeside? Does he move then? I know he has said he is BDO for life but money talks and as he has said he is trying to help his daughter buy a house and he will earn more in the PDC.

Not that I can see too many people capable of beating him in the BDO as their pond diminishes every year, the last few years have been catastrophic for them with the amount of players leaving.

Noj
Darts are custom made 19g, made for me by David at Double Dee Darts. Great bloke, highly recommended.

Family is the most important thing in my life Heart Heart

54 years old with a body prematurely turning into a corpse
Duzza had top 16 in the PDC written all over him. The man has the talent and the temperament. Seems a nice fella to boot. I suppose the question is whether he wants it enough. PDC is pretty unrelenting in terms of competition and scheduling.
Can’t see him or a few others stay if the BDO continues its route to self destruction.
 Sad really . Blush

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

Most BDO players wont cut it in the PDC.
No doubt Durant has the ability but.......has he got the temperament to deal with the ruthless and constant high class competition day in day out pro tour event after or tour event ,,,it’s a continual avalanche of top quality players coming at him ( and he will have. Big target on his back) unlike in the bdo
Personally I don t think he will cut it
Glen is a class player no doubt about that, I reckon he would make the top 16 in the PDC but does he want to. I believe he still works to some extent, and if he keeps getting a couple of paydays with the BDO then fine.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
DARTS-Phase 5 purist/ Power 9fives 26g/ Unicorn RvB 25g
SHAFTS-Target Power shaft gen 1 (intermediate) 
FLIGHTS-The ones' on my signature
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile
Newcastle United Premier League survivors 2018-19 season
[Image: ZL8JXbT.png]
I'd put him top 16 to top 24 players in the PDC. He won't make a big splash like Barney did when he made his shift to the PDC, but surely he can play some great darts with the best like Gary Anderson or Peter Wright.
Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Glen Durrant Interview (30-Oct-2018) Banz 13 922 01-03-2019, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Little al
  Glen Durrant announcement katsu 17 4,007 02-09-2018, 07:08 PM
Last Post: The G
  Glen Durrant Wins BDO Lakeside World Professional Championship (match report) hamo 16 2,987 01-19-2017, 01:20 PM
Last Post: joeriw96
  Glen Durrant Staying At The BDO Getagrip 10 2,096 01-12-2016, 09:11 AM
Last Post: LesWallace180
  Glen Durrant: Number one seed embraces BDO favourite's tag hamo 4 945 01-08-2016, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Getagrip