Voks would like to give you......... ;)
Thanks VoksDarts....Much appreciated.
[Image: ARJSu2G.jpg]
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
Cool! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(11-29-2017, 12:30 PM)Rabe1 Wrote: Customs duty and extra tax kills it for me. A shame, cause you have reallly nice arrows. Keep on making such outstanding designs.

Yep I've been stung by this a couple of times, maybe in the Christmas spirit they can declare the value as $15?? ;D
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
(11-29-2017, 04:31 PM)Chappers Wrote:
(11-29-2017, 12:30 PM)Rabe1 Wrote: Customs duty and extra tax kills it for me. A shame, cause you have reallly nice arrows. Keep on making such outstanding designs.

Yep I've been stung by this a couple of times, maybe in the Christmas spirit they can declare the value as $15?? ;D

Lol
That would be nice.

Or alternatively if you're in Europe buy through the Nuts shop, price includes postage and dispatched from UK so won't be stung for VAT.  I have the Jagger, Oracle and one of the 'specials' - a set of gold Bombers, I had to pay tax on the Jaggers but totally worth it as I love them Smile  I got the Oracle from the UK from the cheesy website that shall not be named and the Bombers luckily didn't get stopped!

Edit: actually I think I'm totally wrong about this, most stuff shows as shipped from USA. Sorry!!!
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Gold champagne caps 
(11-29-2017, 04:44 PM)Chappers Wrote:

Or alternatively if you're in Europe buy through the Nuts shop, price includes postage and dispatched from UK so won't be stung for VAT.  I have the Jagger, Oracle and one of the 'specials' - a set of gold Bombers, I had to pay tax on the Jaggers but totally worth it as I love them Smile  I got the Oracle from the UK from the cheesy website that shall not be named and the Bombers luckily didn't get stopped!
Are you sure they're dispatched from the UK. Think I read they also come from the US. No fun with german custom though...
(11-29-2017, 04:50 PM)Rabe1 Wrote:

Are you sure they're dispatched from the UK. Think I read they also come from the US. No fun with german custom though...

You're correct, I edited but but not quickly enough Smile
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Gold champagne caps 
(11-28-2017, 11:38 PM)Nucky Wrote:
(11-28-2017, 11:19 PM)Doubledouble Wrote:
(11-28-2017, 11:16 PM)Nucky Wrote: Can you take Canadian money at par????

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

You trying to bankrupt them?

I'm testing their yuletide spirit  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin
Our Yuletide Spirit is what is giving this offer to you guys!!!!   Cool  No bah-humbugs this year!!!   Lol
(11-29-2017, 04:50 PM)Rabe1 Wrote:

Any darts orders from our Voks site is shipped from Florida, USA. We determine an inexpensive declaration that is reasonable for you guys who are international!  Big Grin
If you ordered from the UK through another website, we do not have any control over that pricing nor the declaration value!

The offer for the FREE Shipping is Worldwide but from our site here in the USA only. Not from any dealer, they offer their own deals and pricing!

Edit: actually I think I'm totally wrong about this, most stuff shows as shipped from USA. Sorry!!!

:getin: