Pure Darts
I live in Portugal and made an order on 6th March. They already took the money from my account, and i didn't got my darts yet. Sent 2 tickets via the contact us page, still no answer. 1st time buying from them and i'm getting worried I will not get my darts nor my money.
Very probably my first and last purchase from their website. Um having a very bad experience with them.
Huge applause from me.
Absolute professional outfit.
4 orders some with darts always shipped same day.
With a 7 working day turnaround.
Awesome service with great pricing. Now days some items even include shipping to Australia..

Fizban
League Darts: 
Bulls Scorpion Type 2 22g, Cosmo Fit 3 19mm shafts, Cosmo Air Flights
BOARD: Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core

2019 Formal 180s - 12
2019 Best Leg played - 15 darts
2019 Practice 180s - don't want talk about them

Best Ever Finish - 170, 160, 144, 142, 120

Nothing but positives to say about Pure Darts.
I previously mentioned that I thought their website could use a refresh, but thats a minor point.
They have excellent, fast service, great prices and free shipping on a lot of darts.
I recently ordered a set of darts at about 9 a.m. local time, and within a couple of hours
I received an email that they had been 'despatched' - outstanding.
Bruce
(04-07-2017, 05:40 PM)BruT Wrote: Nothing but positives to say about Pure Darts.
I previously mentioned that I thought their website could use a refresh, but thats a minor point.

Their site does look a little Geocities, true, but to me this is an instance of "be careful what you wish for." Red Dragon and A-Z both recently redid their sites and I hate both of thew new versions. I'm happy with Pure AND their site, because at least I know where everything is. If they're going to change anything on their site, let it just be adding more specs.

I got an email today from them, there is an interesting offer for those who have subscribed. They offer to sent some Archers darts for free...

The only thing I don't like about PD is that I miss the option of listing darts by the weight. I swear it used to be possible outhere. Now I can't find how to put that filter on.
(03-20-2017, 07:12 PM)Paulo Lopes Wrote: I live in Portugal and made an order on 6th March. They already took the money from my account, and i didn't got my darts yet. Sent 2 tickets via the contact us page, still no answer. 1st time buying from them and i'm getting worried I will not get my darts nor my money.
Very probably my first and last purchase from their website. Um having a very bad experience with them.

This is very interesting - I am in Canada and placed my order on the 5th of March and have not received it or any replies from them either. Very strange for such a big named company.
(04-07-2017, 07:05 PM)elevendarter Wrote: I got an email today from them, there is an interesting offer for those who have subscribed. They offer to sent some Archers darts for free...

The only thing I don't like about PD is that I miss the option of listing darts by the weight. I swear it used to be possible outhere. Now I can't find how to put that filter on.

I just type in "24g," "26g" or whatever weight I want into the search box in the upper right. Works fine.

(04-07-2017, 07:05 PM)elevendarter Wrote: I got an email today from them, there is an interesting offer for those who have subscribed. They offer to sent some Archers darts for free...

my e-mail says free Archer's gift pack flights and stems ...nothing about free darts ?
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

I just placed my 4th order with Pure Darts. The first three orders all arrived in a week and a half to Canada. The second order took a few days for the shipping confirmation but the darts were not delayed. So far so good for me.
(04-08-2017, 12:48 PM)Ed13 Wrote: I just placed my 4th order with Pure Darts.  The first three orders all arrived in a week and a half to Canada.  The second order took a few days for the shipping confirmation but the darts were not delayed.  So far so good for me.

Thank Ed - I ordered a set of Alan Norris darts. If they were out of stock, it's no big deal. I would appreciate a status update though. The darts had free postage though, so they might be on a very very slow boat at the moment  Big Grin
i got the email so ordered some bristows it will be interesting to try out the archers flights and stems
rod dog Angel
(04-07-2017, 10:24 PM)Berlin180 Wrote:

I just type in "24g," "26g" or whatever weight I want into the search box in the upper right. Works fine.
OK, it works this way. Thanks for the tip. I believe though there was a system similar to DC in the past with easier filtering by weight.
(04-08-2017, 02:28 AM)181-3dartout Wrote:

my e-mail says free Archer's gift pack flights and stems ...nothing about free darts ?

Omg, I read it too quickly (and half-opened in my Incredimail) and I must have misread that :-) Sorry... :-)
(04-08-2017, 12:48 PM)Ed13 Wrote: I just placed my 4th order with Pure Darts. The first three orders all arrived in a week and a half to Canada. The second order took a few days for the shipping confirmation but the darts were not delayed. So far so good for me.
Just to follow up, ordered on the 4th, dispatched 5th and arrived today. Very fast and the kids were happy with their new darts.
I bit the bullet and called Puredarts today from Nova Scotia. I informed the nice lady that I placed my order on March 5th but hadn't received it. She put me on hold for a short while, then told me that I would get a refund by the end of the day - and, sure to her word, I got an email from Paypal an hour or so later saying that I had my money back.

So, what's a nutz to do with a little stash? 

A voice in my head told me that I didn't get the Alan Norris darts for a reason. So I decided to check out a shop in my city that has some pretty good stock. They still have a 24 gram Dobromyslova that I've been tempted for a long time - they want $100 for them though. Not gonna happen.

Then I see a Michael Smith set - 24 grams. They want $95 for them. Yeah right Smile

So I get home and look up the specs - 49mm. When I ordered the Norris', I wanted something under 50mm. Hmmm...

Trigger pulled for $52 - not from Puredarts though Smile
My last order  arrived with the wrong Darts .
 Contacted them 4 days ago about their error and I still haven’t heard back. Angry

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken