Pure Darts
Is there anywhere else I could get Archers vice if not Pure?
180-0(32)
[Image: lvnS5tM.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk3_mUOv_jGoysjynm41f...KJnZ__w9ge]
(01-10-2017, 01:41 PM)Troll Wrote: Is there anywhere else I could get Archers vice if not Pure?

They're a Pure Darts distributed item only atm.
Yeh they're great. Placed an order Friday morning got it the next day with just standard first class. Very good just their range/usability can be a bit lacking so I tend to find myself changing between there and perfectdarts

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Darts: Winmau Navigator 23g
Board: Winmau Blade 5 and MvG Cabinet 
[Image: RYtAGb6.jpg]
They finally shipped my darts today after 11 days. Only ordered a set of darts. Definitely my last order from them.
Matchdarts- 23.3g Ks99dime Madhouse Falcon Customs, 41mm diamond points, tweenie supergrip stems, Harrows Velos flights.
Backups- 23g Shot! Birds of Prey Falcon
25g Harrows Aura a3
24g Target Power 8Zero
23g Ks99dime Madhouse Customs
23g Adrian Lewis Pixel Grip
23g Target Daytona Fire 02
23g Dennis Priestley's
22g Cuesoul Black Scorpions
22g winmau snipers
21g Ks99dime Custom
21g Harrows Wolframs
21g Harrows Atomics
20g Monster Hades 2

I have nothing but good things to say about Pure. Maybe it's just that we only order stuff that never goes out of stock, but my experience is that they're as fast as anyone and they've never delayed or screwed up an order with us.

I also have only good things to say about Pure Darts.
I've placed several orders with them, excellent service and prices.
(01-29-2017, 01:03 PM)BruT Wrote: I also have only good things to say about Pure Darts.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I think their website could use a bit of a refresh but that may be nit-picking.
(01-29-2017, 01:08 PM)BruT Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 01:03 PM)BruT Wrote: I also have only good things to say about Pure Darts.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I think their website could use a bit of a refresh but that may be nit-picking.
I ordered from Pure Darts on Sunday, January 8th and received my order 10 days later---in the US. I thought that was quite good.
(02-12-2016, 01:26 PM)David91225 Wrote: Anyone else having trouble with pure darts. Placed an order on the 31st Jan.
No sign of order and no reply to multiple e mails.

Sent from my Venue 8 7840 using Tapatalk
I just got my order on 1/28 that I ordered on 1/4, which was supposed to be priority shi.The previous order took over a month. I'll never do business with them again.
Matchdarts- 23.3g Ks99dime Madhouse Falcon Customs, 41mm diamond points, tweenie supergrip stems, Harrows Velos flights.
25g Harrows Aura a3
24g Target Power 8Zero
23g Dennis Priestley's
22g winmau snipers
21g Ks99dime Custom
21g Harrows Wolframs
21g Harrows Atomics
20g Monster Hades 2

I personally prefer that they leave it as is. A-Z and Red Dragon recently redid their sites and in both cases I prefer the older versions. I know Pure's site look a bit dated, but at least I know where everything is and don't have to make an extra click to see a dart's dimensions like I now have to do on Red Dragon's site.

(01-29-2017, 05:20 PM)ks99dime Wrote: I just got my order on 1/28 that I ordered on 1/4, which was supposed to be priority shi.The previous order took over a month. I'll never do business with them again.

I get why the January order was slow - I ordered from Darts Corner on the sixth and it took twice as long as any previous shipment (people have Christmas bonuses and gift cash to spend). I have no idea why your previous order took a month, though - what's the usual delivery time for you? I only ask out of curiosity because my experience with Pure has been nothing but great.

(01-29-2017, 06:42 PM)Berlin180 Wrote:

I personally prefer that they leave it as is. A-Z and Red Dragon recently redid their sites and in both cases I prefer the older versions. I know Pure's site look a bit dated, but at least I know where everything is and don't have to make an extra click to see a dart's dimensions like I now have to do on Red Dragon's site.

Agree with you on A-Z and Red Dragon's redesigns, especially A-Z.  Not really an improvement with theirs - looks better but not as easy to navigate.
(01-29-2017, 06:45 PM)Berlin180 Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 05:20 PM)ks99dime Wrote: I just got my order on 1/28 that I ordered on 1/4, which was supposed to be priority shi.The previous order took over a month. I'll never do business with them again.

I get why the January order was slow - I ordered from Darts Corner on the sixth and it took twice as long as any previous shipment (people have Christmas bonuses and gift cash to spend). I have no idea why your previous order took a month, though - what's the usual delivery time for you? I only ask out of curiosity because my experience with Pure has been nothing but great.

I usually takes 5-7 days for me to get my items. When I used to order from Pure (about 2 years ago) I never had any issues. I paid for the quicker shipping this time too. I ordered on the 4th. They didn't accept my payment until the ninth. Shipped the 16th and arrived the 28th. I only ordered one set of darts, nothing to crazy.
25g Harrows Aura a3
24g Target Power 8Zero
23g Dennis Priestley's
22g winmau snipers
21g Ks99dime Custom
21g Harrows Wolframs
21g Harrows Atomics
20g Monster Hades 2

(01-30-2017, 01:50 PM)ks99dime Wrote:

I usually takes 5-7 days for me to get my items. When I used to order from Pure (about 2 years ago) I never had any issues. I paid for the quicker shipping this time too. I ordered on the 4th. They didn't accept my payment until the ninth. Shipped the 16th and arrived the 28th. I only ordered one set of darts, nothing to crazy.

Wow. Maybe they ran out of stock on what you ordered and had to wait for restocking? Otherwise I can't even imagine why it took that long. I don't think they've ever taken more than three business days to ship for me.

(01-30-2017, 03:54 PM)Berlin180 Wrote:
(01-30-2017, 01:50 PM)ks99dime Wrote:

Wow. Maybe they ran out of stock on what you ordered and had to wait for restocking? Otherwise I can't even imagine why it took that long. I don't think they've ever taken more than three business days to ship for me.

I don't know. If that was the case you would think they would let you know.
25g Harrows Aura a3
24g Target Power 8Zero
23g Dennis Priestley's
22g winmau snipers
21g Ks99dime Custom
21g Harrows Wolframs
21g Harrows Atomics