Pure Darts
(09-09-2016, 07:58 PM)Danger Mouse Wrote:
(09-09-2016, 05:40 PM)Swiiiitch Wrote: Third order unlucky for me...

I ordered a set of darts, but when they turned up they weren't the same size as what's written on the website.  No big deal I thought, I'll just email them and ask for a return authorisation.  Simple and hassle free.  Smile

5 days later with no reply, I emailed them again.  Undecided

10 days later and I still hadn't got a reply, so I opened a case to contact them through paypal.  Sad

It's now 14 days later, and yep you guessed it, I still haven't had a reply from purerats.  Angry

I won't be using these again!!!

Thanks for the heads up, think I'll strike them off my list for places to buy!

It's easy to sell stuff but the mark of company comes when there is a problem!

Obviously I can't comment on other people's experiences but what I can do is advise you to go through the last 40 pages to at least take a full cencus before you stroke them off your list bud
[Image: oz1OCc3.jpg]

I ordered a set of darts, but when they turned up they weren't the same size as what's written on the website.  No big deal I thought, I'll just email them and ask for a return authorisation.  Simple and hassle free.  Smile

10 days later and I still hadn't got a reply, so I opened a case to contact them through paypal.  Sad

It's now 14 days later, and yep you guessed it, I still haven't had a reply from purerats.  Angry

I've ordered from Pure repeatedly and have never had anything but good things to say. I will definitely order from them again, and for all I know I recently have. My better half spends more time on their site than I do, knows my password, and Pure sells every dart she seems to be interested in. They also stock everything I'm interested in except for Showtime darts.

One question, though: they take PayPal? I don't ever remember seeing that.

(09-10-2016, 03:50 AM)Berlin180 Wrote:

I've ordered from Pure repeatedly and have never had anything but good things to say. I will definitely order from them again, and for all I know I recently have. My better half spends more time on their site than I do, knows my password, and Pure sells every dart she seems to be interested in. They also stock everything I'm interested in except for Showtime darts.

One question, though: they take PayPal? I don't ever remember seeing that.

I was as enthusiastic as you are now about how much pure shop has on sale and the reasonable prices on some stuff.  It's when things turned bad that my mind on them changed.  They have a policy that you must contact them first before you send anything back, and any item must be returned within 10 days of purchase.  It's a useless policy if they don't reply.

Yes they do take paypal, maybe it's not offered in your country.   :s
__Your forum needs you... to contribute to the Dart Specs Database: Steel Tip (572) / Soft Tip (90) - Last update: July 2017
[Image: attachment.php?aid=12483]

After 3 weeks of zero communication from puredarts I escalated my case to a claim with PayPal and let them deal with it.  

The deadline was yesterday and not once did puredarts contact me or paypal to resolve the matter.  And the matter was only to attempt a simple goods return.   Sad   :s   Rolleyes  

Today I got an email from PayPal,.. 'We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your favour'.

:meh:
__Your forum needs you... to contribute to the Dart Specs Database: Steel Tip (572) / Soft Tip (90) - Last update: July 2017
[Image: attachment.php?aid=12483]
Something going on as I have always had good results with Puredarts
It seems it goes back n forth with Pure Darts but way to many bad service replies on this thread for me to use them, i can see a couple but when it looks like every other reply is about them not replying to emails i'll stay away
I've only made one purchase from Pure Darts. They sent out the next day and I received within 7 days. Order was complete. Prompt service. I'd recommend them.
Something wrong with their website today ???

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

Mobile website only it seems, when I clicked disable mobile view the site was working perfectly Smile
[Image: j94MYCd.jpg]
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
(10-02-2016, 05:00 AM)Danger Mouse Wrote: Mobile website only it seems, when I clicked disable mobile view the site was working perfectly Smile

I had the same experience last night, and not for the first time. Pure gets more of my dart business than anyone else, and in my experience I can say it always pays to disable their mobile view from the outset. I find their mobile view to be damn near useless and borderline user-hostile. Once you disable that view, it's smooth sailing,or at least it always has been for me.