Pure Darts
Ordered on 29th. Was there on the 2nd. Really fast and good delivery to Germany.
Darts: Taylor 8zero Black Ti 24g, Chizzy Gold 24g,Shot 9ti Black 24g, Sigma 970 Pro LP 23g, ...
Highout: 125 (T20-T15-D10)

[Image: 26558475674_b3f9f26b2b_b.jpg]
Also a happy customer, cheap and very fast delivery to Holland.
Ordered last Sunday, got a shipment notification on Monday and the goods arrived in my mailbox on Friday.
This time a great experience.
I ordered a set of Datadart CTs and a set of McCoy Sabergrip soft tip last month on the 16th and it still hasn't arrived. I usually receive my orders from Pure between 10-14 days. I emailed them twice within the last week requesting a tracking number so I can see where they are, and have gotten no response back.
Never had an issue with Pure before. Really disappointed in their customer service skills.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
2019 180s: 90
I guess posting on here really does work better than contacting the shop directly. After emailing them a few times over the course of a week and not hearing anything, I posted on here. About 12 hours later I received an email saying my order has been dispatched. After waiting a month for my order, its finally been shipped and now I have to wait another 2 weeks. Very disappointed with PureDarts on this one. Will be my last order with them.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
2019 180s: 90
(05-14-2016, 11:21 AM)Titan Wrote: I guess posting on here really does work better than contacting the shop directly. After emailing them a few times over the course of a week and not hearing anything, I posted on here. About 12 hours later I received an email saying my order has been dispatched. After waiting a month for my order, its finally been shipped and now I have to wait another 2 weeks. Very disappointed with PureDarts on this one. Will be my last order with them.

I've deleted them from my list of shops now after my last experience with them - shame really as although I found their customer service somewhat lacking I always found their despatching of orders very good and normally got anything within a couple of days from them.
(05-14-2016, 11:39 AM)mc1958 Wrote:
(05-14-2016, 11:21 AM)Titan Wrote: I guess posting on here really does work better than contacting the shop directly. After emailing them a few times over the course of a week and not hearing anything, I posted on here. About 12 hours later I received an email saying my order has been dispatched. After waiting a month for my order, its finally been shipped and now I have to wait another 2 weeks. Very disappointed with PureDarts on this one. Will be my last order with them.

I've deleted them from my list of shops now after my last experience with them - shame really as although I found their customer service somewhat lacking I always found their despatching of orders very good and normally got anything within a couple of days from them.
I just bought some darts with them. Place my order last week. But at payment section my phone got hang. In my credit card bill has been charged for the payment. But from puredarts website i find my order was stuck in 'incomplete order' section. Contacted them by email. 3 times but no answer. So i directly personal message them through facebook's messenger. They reply within 5 minutes. So glad that my problem solved and my order posted out that day. Now wait for delivery to arrived. ?
Trying to be better darts player insyaAllah.
Third order unlucky for me...

I ordered a set of darts, but when they turned up they weren't the same size as what's written on the website.  No big deal I thought, I'll just email them and ask for a return authorisation.  Simple and hassle free.  Smile

5 days later with no reply, I emailed them again.  Undecided

10 days later and I still hadn't got a reply, so I opened a case to contact them through paypal.  Sad

It's now 14 days later, and yep you guessed it, I still haven't had a reply from purerats.  Angry

I won't be using these again!!!
__Your forum needs you... to contribute to the Dart Specs Database: Steel Tip (572) / Soft Tip (90) - Last update: July 2017
[Image: attachment.php?aid=12483]
Haven't ordered from PURE DARTS the since March of this year. They've been good to me ,and  I've had no issues .Bought a few sets from thie flash sale section and regular bits & Bob stuff. 
Sorry to hear some folks having issues . 
They don't carry Cosmo so ...... Sad

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

(09-09-2016, 05:40 PM)Swiiiitch Wrote: Third order unlucky for me...

I ordered a set of darts, but when they turned up they weren't the same size as what's written on the website.  No big deal I thought, I'll just email them and ask for a return authorisation.  Simple and hassle free.  Smile

5 days later with no reply, I emailed them again.  Undecided

10 days later and I still hadn't got a reply, so I opened a case to contact them through paypal.  Sad

It's now 14 days later, and yep you guessed it, I still haven't had a reply from purerats.  Angry

I won't be using these again!!!

Thanks for the heads up, think I'll strike them off my list for places to buy!

It's easy to sell stuff but the mark of company comes when there is a problem!
[Image: j94MYCd.jpg]
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange