Pure Darts
Mines still showing as new as well.
I live in the uk so didn't expect it to take more than a week
Strange customer service to just ignore people
I used to praise PureDarts all the time. But it's clear that something has changed there. Customer service has all but disappeared. Not good. There's an obvious problem though.
(02-12-2016, 01:26 PM)David91225 Wrote: Anyone else having trouble with pure darts. Placed an order on the 31st Jan.
No sign of order and no reply to multiple e mails.

I placed my order December 19, it shipped Dec. 21 and I received it February 2nd. Sent a couple of emails and never got a response.
Matchdarts- 23.3g Ks99dime Madhouse Falcon Customs, 41mm diamond points, tweenie supergrip stems, Harrows Velos flights.
Backups- 23g Shot! Birds of Prey Falcon
25g Hexoset
24g Target Power 8Zero
23g Ks99dime Madhouse Customs
23g Shot! Ronin Makoto
23g Adrian Lewis Pixel Grip
23g Target Daytona Fire 02
23g Dennis Priestley's
22g Cuesoul Black Scorpions
21g Ks99dime Custom
21g Harrows Wolframs
21g Harrows Atomics

(02-12-2016, 06:28 PM)Cyanide Wrote: I used to praise PureDarts all the time. But it's clear that something has changed there. Customer service has all but disappeared. Not good. There's an obvious problem though.

couldn't agree more...
They have great products and good prices and in previous days the service was great.
Turned to utter disappointment since a couple of months...
i could nothing say against this shop. everytime i buy there, everything was fine. fast delivery to germany and prices are good.
(02-12-2016, 06:28 PM)Cyanide Wrote: I used to praise PureDarts all the time. But it's clear that something has changed there. Customer service has all but disappeared. Not good. There's an obvious problem though.

I think its despondency at not being able to sell the products on their own terms, will say no more Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Half my order has arrived this morning with a note saying rest to follow. No explanation why this is. Items were allegedly in stock when I ordered
(02-12-2016, 05:04 PM)The G Wrote: Placed an order 4 days ago and it's still showing as "New" in the status field .
 This free shipping order was suppose to Have tracking and insurance but I've heard nothing whatsoever in that regard ? 
My last order placed only took 5 days and it was just a regular order by regular post . 
   Sent an inquiry Email ,and have not received a response .

Got a response to my email yesterday telling me that Target no longer has the Carrera C-6 ,so they will refund my money. 
 A surprise... Thought the C-6 was a popular dart .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

Wow you actually got an email from them
[Image: cold-day-in-hell-michigan.jpg]