Pure Darts
I see they are now offering a discount code .

Match Darts=Unicorn John Part ® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

I have now bought from Pure Darts for the first time and I am very happy with them.
Ordered a set of McCoy darts last Monday night, along with some small stuff. Immediately after finalizing the order I realized that I had ordered the darts in the wrong weight. Wrote an e-mail, apologizing and asking them to change it to the weight I had meant to order. I did not receive any confirmation for that e-mail but one day later, Tuesday, I received a message that the order had been dispatched. Today, I took delivery. They did change it as asked. Also, six days, including a weekend from the UK to Sweden was one to two days faster than it usually takes if I buy from DC. Happy darter!
Currently throwing: Condor Trinidad K "Ivan", Target/Shot! conversion points
Skill level: Truly terrible
About 7 orders, very fast and all im order. Posted on the same day. Payed with PayPal.

Gesendet von meinem moto x4 mit Tapatalk
Got my first order only took 10 days to US.
(01-21-2019, 09:03 PM)Andreas Wrote: I have now bought from Pure Darts for the first time and I am very happy with them.
Ordered a set of McCoy darts last Monday night, along with some small stuff. Immediately after finalizing the order I realized that I had ordered the darts in the wrong weight. Wrote an e-mail, apologizing and asking them to change it to the weight I had meant to order. I did not receive any confirmation for that e-mail but one day later, Tuesday, I received a message that the order had been dispatched. Today, I took delivery. They did change it as asked. Also, six days, including a weekend from the UK to Sweden was one to two days faster than it usually takes if I buy from DC. Happy darter!

McCoys are a fantastic value Big Grin
[Image: 2e2gdae.jpg]
I always wonder why they don't promote their brands more. Social media, product launches ....

Gesendet von meinem moto x4 mit Tapatalk