Pure Darts
(01-26-2016, 09:16 PM)DDDeadeye Wrote: I just received my 1'st order in Friday from Pure Darts. A set of Alen Glaziers Ton Machines, it took only 7 working days to the US and only cost $23.00 shipped. Happy Happy

Wow must be nice! I ordered December 19th and I still don't have my darts yet. To be fair I have gotten my other orders withing 7 working days too, but this is getting a bit crazy now!
Matchdarts- 23.3g Ks99dime Madhouse Falcon Customs, 41mm diamond points, tweenie supergrip stems, Harrows Velos flights.
Backups- 23g Shot! Birds of Prey Falcon
25g Hexoset
24g Target Power 8Zero
23g Ks99dime Madhouse Customs
23g Shot! Ronin Makoto
23g Adrian Lewis Pixel Grip
23g Target Daytona Fire 02
23g Dennis Priestley's
22g Cuesoul Black Scorpions
21g Ks99dime Custom
21g Harrows Wolframs
21g Harrows Atomics

Could it be possible they tried to deliver it and the post office left a notice for you to pick it up nearby?
I've had to do that before if the package is big enough (usually means I have to pay some customs....)
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
No. Never got a notice. It's only one set of darts, all my other orders were put right in the mail box so this should be the same thing.
Matchdarts- 23.3g Ks99dime Madhouse Falcon Customs, 41mm diamond points, tweenie supergrip stems, Harrows Velos flights.
25g Hexoset
24g Target Power 8Zero
23g Shot! Ronin Makoto
23g Dennis Priestley's
21g Ks99dime Custom
21g Harrows Wolframs
21g Harrows Atomics

I made 2 orders, one on the 9th and the other on the 10th. The one from the 10th arrived within a week. No sign of the one from the 9th.
I'm going to give it another week, hoping the order just got stuck in customs.
As uncommon as it is, this would be my 2nd order with Pure Darts that never made it here. At least this one was relatively cheap.

2017 180's: 2/150.
(01-28-2016, 12:07 AM)blofeld Wrote: I made 2 orders, one on the 9th and the other on the 10th. The one from the 10th arrived within a week. No sign of the one from the 9th.
I'm going to give it another week, hoping the order just got stuck in customs.
As uncommon as it is, this would be my 2nd order with Pure Darts that never made it here. At least this one was relatively cheap.

What happened with the order you never got. Did they refund you? I just emailed them. I'm going to A-Z like I should have done in the first place!
25g Hexoset
24g Target Power 8Zero
23g Shot! Ronin Makoto
23g Dennis Priestley's
21g Ks99dime Custom
21g Harrows Wolframs
21g Harrows Atomics

Anyone else having trouble with pure darts. Placed an order on the 31st Jan.
No sign of order and no reply to multiple e mails.
(02-12-2016, 01:26 PM)David91225 Wrote: Anyone else having trouble with pure darts. Placed an order on the 31st Jan.
No sign of order and no reply to multiple e mails.

Yup... my last order (also last I will ever make with them) took over 5 weeks to arrive

[Image: 28700172273_696ce155a8_t.jpg]
Same with me. I had an order with them that took nearly 3 weeks getting to USA west coast. Even Red Dragon can beat that usually in less than 10 days
I ordered on Wednesday evening and got it on Monday. (to Germany)
Darts: Taylor 8zero Black Ti 24g, Chizzy Gold 24g,Shot 9ti Black 24g, Sigma 970 Pro LP 23g, ...
Highout: 125 (T20-T15-D10)

[Image: 26558475674_b3f9f26b2b_b.jpg]
Placed an order 4 days ago and it's still showing as "New" in the status field .
 This free shipping order was suppose to Have tracking and insurance but I've heard nothing whatsoever in that regard ? 
My last order placed only took 5 days and it was just a regular order by regular post . 
   Sent an inquiry Email ,and have not received a response .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken