BOB'S 27

UPDATED

Hackett you are in T, RUB, EL !

MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's

I had a few games of this yesterday as my doubles haven't been agreeing with me lately and I need the practice. The first few games weren't so great and know I can do much better. The last one I played again wasn't going real good until the end where I got kind of lucky. I managed to hit the D20 with all 3 darts and grab the bull on my first try to leave score of 617. Still not pleased with it overall but its an improvement on what my doubles have been like lately.

I'm going to start taking vid's of all of these as well. I like these little challenges as they give me a goal instead of just throwing at the board.
[Image: DPwTt6q.png]
Totally agree, keeps the interest level there, so not just throwing for the sake if it. A little competition is never a bad thing.

Edit: nice shooting by the way.
617! awesome, puts you in top position then and I think that will be tough to beat, I think G has a badge for this too, will check, if so then sorry Slacker but your beaten!
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(04-24-2014, 06:04 PM)shanesaw Wrote: I had a few games of this yesterday as my doubles haven't been agreeing with me lately and I need the practice. The first few games weren't so great and know I can do much better. The last one I played again wasn't going real good until the end where I got kind of lucky. I managed to hit the D20 with all 3 darts and grab the bull on my first try to leave score of 617. Still not pleased with it overall but its an improvement on what my doubles have been like lately.

I'm going to start taking vid's of all of these as well. I like these little challenges as they give me a goal instead of just throwing at the board.

very very nice...how long you been playing darts? you level is crazy.
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

[Image: RqGF7IG.png]
Very nice shanesaw

[Image: sl180.png]
(04-24-2014, 06:16 PM)david the Spartan Wrote:
(04-24-2014, 06:04 PM)shanesaw Wrote: I had a few games of this yesterday as my doubles haven't been agreeing with me lately and I need the practice. The first few games weren't so great and know I can do much better. The last one I played again wasn't going real good until the end where I got kind of lucky. I managed to hit the D20 with all 3 darts and grab the bull on my first try to leave score of 617. Still not pleased with it overall but its an improvement on what my doubles have been like lately.

I started playing around 2000 and played for about 2.5 years and then stopped. Work and life just sort of got in the way and I didn't play for about 8 years. I started again in January 2013 so I've been back playing just over a year again. Work stuff still gets in the way as I work on the road but I have been trying to more time into it.
(04-24-2014, 06:22 PM)shanesaw Wrote:

I started playing around 2000 and played for about 2.5 years and then stopped. Work and life just sort of got in the way and I didn't play for about 8 years. I started again in January 2013 so I've been back playing just over a year again. Work stuff still gets in the way as I work on the road but I have been trying to more time into it.

How much practice a day do you manage?
(04-24-2014, 06:24 PM)NylonRaider Wrote:

When I'm home I try to get at least a half hour in but with the family and little kids that doesn't always work. I would say on avg when I'm home I get around 5hrs a week, more if I get some alone time lol

When on the road I get very little. For example when I tried out for the Alberta provincial team it was the first time I had picked up a dart in 2 weeks. My work keeps me crazy busy.

Very nice Shanesaw. You got me on the 100@ 20's but you'll need to improve here. Tongue
you are obviously a natural then Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(04-24-2014, 06:32 PM)shanesaw Wrote:
(04-24-2014, 06:24 PM)NylonRaider Wrote:

When I'm home I try to get at least a half hour in but with the family and little kids that doesn't always work. I would say on avg when I'm home I get around 5hrs a week, more if I get some alone time lol

When on the road I get very little. For example when I tried out for the Alberta provincial team it was the first time I had picked up a dart in 2 weeks. My work keeps me crazy busy.

I try to practice every day, sometimes it's hard as I do 12 hr shifts & mentally drained when I get in & just can't focus on my darts.

You should join our online league next season, give Hat & Slacker some good competition.
(04-24-2014, 06:35 PM)Getagrip Wrote: you are obviously a natural then Smile

Mr. Shanesaw is by far the best player I have ever seen or played against. He has that natural talent to do something great. Shame about him living in the boonies though. Plus working 100 per week doesn't help his game any. Smile
I think thats a dilemma even for the good players in the U.K. do you risk losing your job to take up Pro Darts? I know things are harder once you get on the pro circuit but it seems a lack of money to take that next step is the big problem for a lot of players and must be even harder in countries where there is not as many comps.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

The choice would be nice, long way from there lol