Chase an order
My bad then folks I chose from within uk so I assumed it was postage from uk. Ill wait if they were sent. Thanks for getting back to me.
If you let me know which version of the points it was and PM me your postal info I will get some sent out to you. I have still not heard back from them so I can only guess their net must be down or something.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Pm sent thanks mate
(10-31-2017, 05:39 PM)scorchisio Wrote: Pm sent thanks mate

Hi there,
Sorry to see there is an issue here with the points, what is the name on the order? We can see about the drop shipment from our side.
Don't have any Private Messages.

Thank you,
Christina
Hi Christina might be worth while sending him a direct email. I checked and he hasn't been logged in since the 2nd of the month. Maybe they arrived??
[Image: Screenshot_2016-05-18-13-32-16_1_zpsr8vibhtm.jpg]
(11-08-2017, 10:43 PM)hamo Wrote: Hi Christina might be worth while sending him a direct email. I checked and he hasn't been logged in since the 2nd of the month. Maybe they arrived??

Hi Hamo, 
The order was pending so not completed, I PM him to let him know ;Wink
Thank you!!!!
Any orders that are placed with the UK for a Voks item is shipped from the UK. 
Same with USA, within the USA comes drop shipped from the Voks location in Florida. 

In case there are any further questions regarding shipments Smile

Also, anyone is more than welcome to contact us or the DN store regarding any order. 
We are available anytime of day via the Contact section of the site, or via email to us directly for anything USA related.

We can be reached 3 different ways:
** voksdartsinc@yahoo.com
** 855-voksdart
** Private Messages through this forum!!

if you have any questions or concerns regarding anything, especially orders, there are multiple ways to contact us all. Just ask  Blush

Thank you Nutz as always!!!  :hugz: