Chase an order
How do we chase an order made through the shopi ordered some voks points and ive been waiting ages.
Getagrip might be able to help you out buddy...If he has them in stock at home (not aure if he holds a few VOKs items) he would post for UK buyers but if not it will go back to VOKs directly for them to deal with and ship Smile he will be a good startimg point anyway
[Image: Screenshot_2016-05-18-13-32-16_1_zpsr8vibhtm.jpg]
When did you put in the order? Last time I ordered some Tornado points they got sent by Voks in Florida, and from memory they took a couple of weeks to arrive with me in the UK.
Whats your order number? The last order I had for some points was number 529 and I posted them the other week?
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Invoice id is wc 532 I paid on the 24th October via paypal it was 21.60 usd
Yeah I have not had it, so the guy who runs the shop has not forwarded it to me or he has and it has not come through, I will chase it up with them Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Not the best arrangement is it mate. Just arrange a refund if you can not bothered about the order now if its got lost. Thanks
(10-30-2017, 07:33 PM)scorchisio Wrote: Not the best arrangement is it mate. Just arrange a refund if you can not bothered about the order now if its got lost. Thanks

Like I said I dont deal with the shop so I cant refund anyone the guy who does the shop does everything, I just offered to drop ship the items for people in the UK. But since he got hit by hurricane Katrina a few weeks ago he has has some troubles with his network. If you want a refund it will still have to be him that refunds you so I still have to contact him to make sure he knows you want a refund.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Wow thats less than a week ago from the USA - hmmm with the hurricanes and all might be a bit longer mate.
I reckon they are already on their way from Florida - as I posted earlier last time I ordered them they came direct from Voks and took a couple of weeks to get to me.