Show us your 180's 2017
yesssssss! I finally get to show mine:

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

This is the first of the year for me Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Two today, on course for 730 this year lol [IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
First 180: 19/3/2015
Best leg 501: 12 darts (11/4/16)
Back after a hiatus, getting over dartitis 
First of the year last night
Back to mine old setup and with this result.
The K 501 phase 1 with mini alloy shafts and standard r4x flights
Match darts: k701 with condor zero stress medium standard size
May the darts be with us
Two tonight. First was so picturesque [IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
First 180: 19/3/2015
Best leg 501: 12 darts (11/4/16)
Back after a hiatus, getting over dartitis 
Rare use of my MVG setup due to him winning the worlds

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
3rd 180 of 2017... Looks like I'm on pace for 365 this year! Lol

Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

first of 2017 and with my trusty CT's (same 180 from different sides)

Member previously known as Daveheald

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us: What just came through your letterbox (2017) hamo 645 76,918 01-05-2018, 06:46 PM
Last Post: joeriw96
Star 2017: Show us your 180's Fred-180 3 762 01-05-2017, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Titan