DPC Diogo Portela Challenger 2
The new darts from Diogo Portela, basically just the first version with a more grippy ring grip.

They cost two quid more than the first version and retail for £26.95.

You can get them here.

Personally I like the changes a lot. With the first version I just new that the grip was low and they would feel slippy in my hand. So these are a big improvement in my eyes and are now a dart I actually would consider getting.

[Image: challenger-2-performance-darts-996.jpg]
[Image: NSnrkBi.png]

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
I like them, might grab a set.
(10-17-2017, 04:57 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: I like them, might grab a set.

Good, and than sent them over to me. Big Grin
[Image: NSnrkBi.png]

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
A lot more appealing and dropped a gram as well.
[Image: R8O4PSc.jpg]
22g Peter Wright Mamba
Nice looking dart. The smooth section is in the wrong place for me however, but the grip looks a lot better than v1 and Diogo is sure throwing well with them
=========================================================================================
[Image: PelXyih.png]
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

He's a great bloke I contact him on facebook about getting my case form his first set signed and he said that he was busy as wasn't in London all the time but asked for my address and sent me a signed picture and a set of flights.

He kept in contact with me and he gave me tips etc and when I hit a 180 with his darts he sent me a well done message and said he liked the set up I had. (Tweenie green stems and his flights)
[Image: 33600209483_5693b42d44_c.jpg]

He's qualified for the worlds as well.
[Image: 33600209483_5693b42d44_c.jpg]

I like the look of these,  very appealing,
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson WC, 25g

"Hopefully I`ll get to throw 3 in Heaven before the Devil finds out I`m dead" !

[Image: S2xtmfG.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diogo Portella Gen 1 Bounce Out 0 254 12-27-2018, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Bounce Out