Dellers gold
    Just got these beauties for the collection, havnt seen these around for years
nice one!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(10-12-2017, 12:20 PM)carlmuscleman67 Wrote: Just got these beauties for the collection, havnt seen these around for years

Nice :thumbup: are they the spring loaded ones
(10-12-2017, 07:16 PM)Mike HermThe Wrote:
(10-12-2017, 12:20 PM)carlmuscleman67 Wrote: Just got these beauties for the collection, havnt seen these around for years

Nice :thumbup: are they the spring loaded ones

No fixed points ,use to have his spring loaded and sold them like an idiot
Must have missed this earlier - nice addition to your collection
(10-12-2017, 09:15 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Must have missed this earlier - nice addition to your collection

Cheers Mike
Carl

Great find, I have always wanted to have a go with the Unicorn version of the Deller darts they look easy to throw.

The Spring Loaded Darts were Staymaster Darts I had a set of the 20 gram version back in the 80s. Later they were changed to Winmaster Darts I think?

I still have the Drop in Staymaster Points if anyone could use them????

Regards
Bret
Dart Teams: Nighthawks 13 time FWDA City Champions and 14 time MDA City Champions.
Current Team: Tonnage 2 time FWDA City Champions

https://s1228.photobucket.com/user/bret1...t=3&page=1

Current Darts: 
Back Up:
(10-13-2017, 08:25 PM)bret23 Wrote: Carl

Great find, I have always wanted to have a go with the Unicorn version of the Deller darts they look easy to throw.

The Spring Loaded Darts were Staymaster Darts I had a set of the 20 gram version back in the 80s. Later they were changed to Winmaster Darts I think?

I still have the Drop in Staymaster Points if anyone could use them????

Regards
Bret
Ye think they were Bret, I had same set I think ,the same type of barrel he won title with ,can't believe I sold them, I've never seen a set since
Very nice set. Smile
[Image: NSnrkBi.png]

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts Programme that belonged to Keith Dellers mum. Getagrip 2 2,372 03-27-2013, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Getagrip