Website to practice and play darts - godartspro.com
(10-25-2017, 04:54 AM)Tlowe Wrote: I’d like to see this as well. Have been meaning to say thanks for site. I especially like the A1 app. When recording it manually I’d always forget to record the number off rounds it took. The app makes that easy. Cheers +1.

Hehe, thats the reason I started working on the app from the beginning! I always forgot to record the practice sessions as well.
I like the idea of always compete with my previous rounds and always try to raise my average. The apps helps me with that as well.
I really like to use the A1 app, right after warming up. It makes the rest of my practice / playing more relaxed but focused.
Let me know if you have any questions or requests regarding the site! Cheers! Smile
I've just published some new updates for the site for interacting with other darts players on the website.
You can now invite friends  and share your activities on the website. This is the first step to connect with friends and in a near future it will be possible to practice with and play against your friends.

Since there's a lot of things needed to be changed for this new functionality I hope that some of you could try to invite some dart friends to see that everything works as intended. If you have any questions or requests how to make it even better, please let me know.

From now on there's some new buttons/links in the right of the header to quickly invite/handle friend requests, go to the applications or to your profile page. There will be more added here soon...
As you can see on the image below you'll get updates on your friends activity to inspire you to practice even more! Smile

As I said, this is the first step to connect with friends and I have a lot more to come. So please try it out and let me know if somethings wrong or could be solved smoother. Now it's time for some practice... Wink  Cheers! 

[Image: 4VifOiq.jpg]
Looks great Texas i really like the lay-out  it looks great  , other apps and sites have the possibilty to play Friends online ,  thats a key thing for me i think the most important thing about a site or app is that things Work  smoothly  And simple  i had sites and apps that really get on my nerves  i am not gonna use names  but there enough bad on es  i think  i gonna try yours ,  what i really like  is a simple  way  to add Friends and play against them with one click of  the button !
YOU MUST CRAWL BEFORE YOU CAN WALK ! Moddarts
(10-25-2017, 07:56 PM)nightcrawler Wrote: Looks great Texas i really like the lay-out  it looks great  , other apps and sites have the possibilty to play Friends online ,  thats a key thing for me i think the most important thing about a site or app is that things Work  smoothly  And simple  i had sites and apps that really get on my nerves  i am not gonna use names  but there enough bad on es  i think  i gonna try yours ,  what i really like  is a simple  way  to add Friends and play against them with one click of  the button !

Thanks nightcrawler! 
I've also tried a lot of apps and sites before I started working on my own website and I also want it as simple as possible to use.
One of the challenges is to make it useful and simple on all platforms and devices and still fun to use.
Give it a try, I hope you'll like it! Please let me know if you have any questions or requests how to make it better.

I will add a lot of social functionality from now, starting with playing against and practicing with friends in the applications.
I have an idea how to make it easy to use on one device and on two different devices and I hope I will be able to publish it soon!
Cheers! Smile
Is this a free site ?
YOU MUST CRAWL BEFORE YOU CAN WALK ! Moddarts
I would like to just take a minute and thank you for sharing all your hard work with us!  It is really a great setup and I enjoy practicing even more with this site.  I can't wait for you to finish the beta games!  thanks
2019 180s: 19/50
2019 Best leg: 16
2019 Highest finish: 145

2017/18 180s: 17 / 32
2017/18 Best leg: 17 / 14
2017/18 Highest finish: 152 / 152

(10-25-2017, 10:57 PM)nightcrawler Wrote: Is this a free site ?

Yes, It's free to use. I have some "ugly" Google ads to try to cover the server costs.
I might add a Sponsor memership that will be ad-free and have some extra features in the future.
(10-25-2017, 11:49 PM)GreenDart180 Wrote: I would like to just take a minute and thank you for sharing all your hard work with us!  It is really a great setup and I enjoy practicing even more with this site.  I can't wait for you to finish the beta games!  thanks

Thanks mate! I'm happy you enjoy my website and that it helps you practice more.
I'm also looking forward to releasing the beta games! I've played Cricket a lot lately and really enjoy the game. Let me Know if you have any questions or requests for the website! Cheers! Smile
Added some new features on GoDartsPro.com I want to share.

To start with I added the possibility to see all your different darts setups in the statistics for the application "100 Darts".
That way you can compare your statistics of throwing with different darts, flights stems etc.
I will add the same functionality for the rest of the applications ASAP.
I've also added a VIP membership for those who wants to sponsor the development of the website.
With the VIP membership you will see no more Google Ads while logged in and in the future there will be more benefits for VIP members.
Cheers! Smile

[Image: WKotc9D.jpg]
The BETA versions of Cricket and N01 applications is now both updated with functionality to play against another member.
For the moment it is only possible to play on the same device so the 2nd member has to login as well during the start of the game.
Username/email and password/pincode can be used to login the 2nd member.
The pincode (4 digits) is found under My Account (small gear icon on the right side on the profile page).

Please let me know if you have any questions or requests about this! Cheers!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Number Of Darts To Play 301 AD18 19 1,795 04-16-2018, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Baloos
  New Training Website Needs Your Help jkerr 13 2,069 01-10-2017, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Tom12481
  Drills website AbnormallyWeird 2 804 04-02-2016, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Banz