Website and app to practice and play darts - godartspro.com
(10-02-2017, 01:29 AM)Askew180 Wrote: Like using the app, only suggestion I can come up with is if it's possible to make it able to use keypad numbers to enter scores instead of having to click the button?

Happy you like it! For an upcoming n01-app on the site I'm adding both buttons and use of the keypad numbers.
But I guess you also mean on all current apps on the site? I haven't thought about it since I always use my iPad next to me while throwing.
But maybe It could be cool to have keypad numbers assigned to each button on the screen in all the current apps as well!? Good point! I'll see what I can come up with! Smile Thanks!
(10-02-2017, 01:29 AM)Askew180 Wrote: Like using the app, only suggestion I can come up with is if it's possible to make it able to use keypad numbers to enter scores instead of having to click the button?

I made a small update on the site to try the keypad thing and started to add it on the Doubles Around The World-application.
There you now can use the 0,1,2 and 3 on the keypad to track the hits. I will add it on the rest of the applications as well, asap... Smile Thx!
http://www.godartspro.com/app/doubles-around-the-world/
Beautiful, it's nice for those of us that still live in the stone age with a laptop.. Big Grin
Current Darts: 23g RVB95 with short Fit Flight spinning stems, standard flights and Onyx points.

Current Board: B5DC on the wall!!!

Best Finishes : 14 Darts ;  132
(10-02-2017, 11:24 AM)Askew180 Wrote: Beautiful, it's nice for those of us that still live in the stone age with a laptop.. Big Grin

Thx! I've never thought about it since I use the iPad but for the Flintstones it's a great feature! Wink
I've now added the keypad support for all the current apps and also added a little instruction note on each.
On the "100 Darts"-application you need to figure out which key to highlight each button since it's 9 of them.
Please let me know if you have any further questions or requests! Thanks again! Smile
Nice job! Cool site. My favorite practice game is Around the World - Scoring, 3 darts at each number and bull, scoring single, double or triple on each dart. If you added that in would be great!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
(10-03-2017, 02:15 AM)SpoonyG Wrote: Nice job! Cool site. My favorite practice game is Around the World - Scoring, 3 darts at each number and bull, scoring single, double or triple on each dart. If you added that in would be great!

Thanks! I'm glad you like the site! And thanks for your request!
In my todo-list I have an update for a more dynamic Around the world-application (not just the Doubles Around the world I got now) where you can select different kinds of variations of the game. So I will have an option for scoring around the world where all the hits/scores sums up to a total score.
(10-03-2017, 09:32 AM)Texas Wrote:
(10-03-2017, 02:15 AM)SpoonyG Wrote: Nice job! Cool site. My favorite practice game is Around the World - Scoring, 3 darts at each number and bull, scoring single, double or triple on each dart. If you added that in would be great!

Thanks! I'm glad you like the site! And thanks for your request!
In my todo-list I have an update for a more dynamic Around the world-application (not just the Doubles Around the world I got now) where you can select different kinds of variations of the game. So I will have an option for scoring around the world where all the hits/scores sums up to a total score.
Awesome, looking forward to using your app! I've been using the Android app called MDT My darts training and like it, but yours has great potential also if you can add in a few more games. Thanks!

(10-04-2017, 03:03 AM)SpoonyG Wrote: Awesome, looking forward to using your app! I've been using the Android app called MDT My darts training and like it, but yours has great potential also if you can add in a few more games. Thanks!

Awesome to hear you think my darts site has great potential! Smile
Yes, I have plans for several more practice routines and darts games and a lot of other cool features I want to add.
I really enjoy using the site myself and I've got a bad feeling every day I've not been able to do a few rounds on the apps.
So at least it helps me and pushes me to practice more to beat my previous results and to always try to raise my average in each routine.
I'm thankful for every feedback and request to make the site better and more fun! Smile
Cheers!
(10-01-2017, 07:27 PM)nightcrawler Wrote: The game is called 81  you have 9 darts to Finnish  if you get this you move up to 82 than you must Finnish 82  in 9 darts .  If  you dont Finnish 81 in 9 darts you move to 80

That's not my understanding of how it goes, I believe if you take out the 81 (within 9 darts) you +10 to go to 91. So each time you take it out you +10 but if you fail only 1 number deducts (-1) e.g Fail from 91 within 9 darts you try again from 90.
Darts - Showtime Revolution 24g, Target Super grip stems, Pentathlon Flights.
Best leg - 16 darts (15 darts- webcam)
Best peg - 146 T20,T18,D16

the game is how i said it !! i learnt this routine from neil 180 !!!
so 9 darts to finnish 81 when you hit you go up to 82 and so on !! when you miss 81 you go back to 80 !!

i know a game where you ad 10 points = you start with 60 with 3 darts when you miss you go back to 59 ( in three darts)
when you hit 60 you ad 10 points so you go to 70 !!
YOU MUST CRAWL BEFORE YOU CAN WALK ! Moddarts

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Number Of Darts To Play 301 AD18 19 1,883 04-16-2018, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Baloos
  New Training Website Needs Your Help jkerr 13 2,133 01-10-2017, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Tom12481
  Drills website AbnormallyWeird 2 829 04-02-2016, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Banz