Website and app to practice and play darts - godartspro.com
(09-29-2017, 11:05 AM)nightcrawler Wrote: Some sites have this option to play online with Friends also without cam! !

Yes I have seen that and have that in mind. Just asking if you had any special ideas/request for games/apps to play with friends on the site. Smile
Mainly 501  bob 27  and  170   or  Maybe a great game 81  ! Also like  a function where you can put your avatar in  when playing online against Friends   and  in 501 game as much stats as   you can put in  !
YOU MUST CRAWL BEFORE YOU CAN WALK ! Moddarts
What i also like , is more options on checkout most sites give you one option to check out , what i mean is this i had a big error i was on 129 and thinking about s19 t20 bull but i hit t19 and left 72 but i thought i was on 92 so i went for t20 d16 !! ? So no score ! When i had more options i would know where to go when i hit s19 or t19 or what also helps you put t19 in and see you got 72 left or you put t19 t20 in and see you got d6 left so 2 or maybe 3 options would be Nice !?
Du bör få under separat från andra
Can you use these tips !!
(10-01-2017, 06:33 PM)nightcrawler Wrote: Can you use these tips !!

Thank you for responding with your ideas! Yes, your ideas are really good and I've also been frustrated with other apps/services when presenting suggested outs. When I miss the first dart I'm screwed and often drop the focus because I haven't all outs combinations burned in to my head yet. So I will try to find a solution to show tips in a better way.
One other thing I'm bothered with is how I must enter the score in different apps. Maybe I could figure out a way to both have the possibility to enter the total score for each round of darts or enter them in a way like T20, 19, D16.
I'm working on some statistics/graphs right now and adding a friends-connecting feature shortly and then I will see how to add gaming/practicing with friends in a useful new way. I'm on my own doing this so please be patient if it doesn't happen over a night or three... I need to practice some darts as well... Wink Cheers and thank you for trying my site and leave good feedback! Smile
(10-01-2017, 09:52 AM)nightcrawler Wrote: Mainly 501  bob 27  and  170   or  Maybe a great game 81  ! Also like  a function where you can put your avatar in  when playing online against Friends   and  in 501 game as much stats as   you can put in  !

Btw, what is the great game 81? Iv'e never heard about it. Let me know the rules and I'll find a way to add it! Smile
The game is called 81 you have 9 darts to Finnish if you get this you move up to 82 than you must Finnish 82 in 9 darts . If you dont Finnish 81 in 9 darts you move to 80
(10-01-2017, 07:27 PM)nightcrawler Wrote: The game is called 81 you have 9 darts to Finnish if you get this you move up to 82 than you must Finnish 82 in 9 darts . If you dont Finnish 81 in 9 darts you move to 80

Ok, Thanks again! I'll try it and see what I can do with it!
Like using the app, only suggestion I can come up with is if it's possible to make it able to use keypad numbers to enter scores instead of having to click the button?
Current Darts: 23g RVB95 with short Fit Flight spinning stems, standard flights and Onyx points.

Current Board: B5DC on the wall!!!

Best Finishes : 14 Darts ;  132

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Number Of Darts To Play 301 AD18 19 1,904 04-16-2018, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Baloos
  New Training Website Needs Your Help jkerr 13 2,163 01-10-2017, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Tom12481
  Drills website AbnormallyWeird 2 841 04-02-2016, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Banz