Website to practice and play darts - godartspro.com
Hi,
When I started up playing darts this summer again after many years of almost no darts at all I went all nutz going through almost all discussions about practicing darts in this forum, downloading apps, reading darts books etc.
After looking at all great reviews here I have bought four new sets of darts with different styles to find my style (almost there, just need some more darts...), the Target Corona Lighting, One80 Gladiator 3 board and a lot of new accessories and I'm really enjoying to practice darts now.  I want to catch up all the missing years and get back into shape as fast as possible. 
When playing darts in the 90's we used pre-printed papers to track our games and practice sessions and after a while I added some excel spread sheets.
So now when I tried the apps and websites I wanted an easy solution to track my practice with my iPad or iPhone.
When I didn't find the perfect solution I started to create my own. At first with only a way to track when hitting those "100 on 20's" but after a while I added more applications. A few days later I published it for some friends to login and try online. The main focus has been to fill my needs for practice routines to make me see and realize my progress of throwing darts.  Since then I've been working a lot with the site and the applications and I've used it every day now for several weeks now and for the moment there's applications for:
* 100 at 20
* A1
* Doubles Around The World
* Bob's 27
* Catch 40
* Priestleys Trebles

Since I started using the "100 at 20" I've moved from "often scoring between 60 and 70" to have scored 112 and often don't score below 80's today. I enjoy having a practice history to try to beat and I really try to not score below my total average of 86.10 to always move towards progress. Today I have my iPad next to the oche and it's really easy to track my scorings after I've thrown the darts.
Since I went online there's also been a few "unknown strangers" registering and using the site and I've got some feedback to work with. And that's really cool for me.

I would like to get more feedback how to make the applications better and maybe requests for more applications.
The site is free to use and you can try the applications without registering, but then you will not have any statistics or graphs of your practice sessions. For the moment I've added Google Ads to maybe cover the server/domain costs.
If you enjoy the website I would be happy if you continue to use it!

The website is called GoDartsPro.com!  Hope you'll like it! Smile

If you have any questions or requests, write them here, or by PM to me or by email.
And thank you Darren (Getagrip) for your permission to ask for feedback here! 

Huge thanks in advance and cheers! Smile
Hi,

Your page looks good. Noticed that you have the A1 thrill in your list. Thats the only page or app i know with A1.
Will give it a try...
[Image: aviary-image-1546527737695-02.jpg]
Good luck Anders Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(09-10-2017, 01:00 PM)theblindPew Wrote: Hi,

Your page looks good. Noticed that you have the A1 thrill in your list. Thats the only page or app i know with A1.
Will give it a try...

Thanks! Yes, I've got and read George book "Darts Beginning to End" and I really enjoy using my website to handle the scoring so I can focus on my throws. I have sent George PM/email about the page to get his permission and if he wants me to remove it from my website I will. But I think it really is a good way to use his practice routine to track the sessions and see the progress.

And please let me know if you have any questions about the website or the applications! Hope you like it and thanks for taking the time to give it a try! Smile
(09-10-2017, 01:39 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Good luck Anders Smile

Thanks Darren! Smile
Cheers!
Thank you to those who tried the applications and and sent me feedback on the site.
I've got a few requests how to make the site better and more fun to use and I've already fixed some problems and added a few new features.
I'll be working on the statistics and the graphs the next days to give a better understanding of your performance and progress.
I've also got requests for some new and fun practice applications that I will look into. 

One new feature added is that you unlock badges for different achievements in the applications to have an extra measurement of your practicing.
To attract and invite for even more practicing and higher scores. 

Feel free to try my site and give me feedback/requests! 
Cheers - it's Friday! Smile

GoDartsPro.com 

[Image: si6frIr.jpg]
I gave it a shot and have some suggestions.

I threw 100 @ and it was a good layout and responsive on my tablet. Normally I play on pro-darter and I enjoy listening to the scores and happened to play a game on there just before giving yours a try and had the sound turned up and the Spanglish score coming out was funny to me. English site and score quatro when hitting 4 20's and "oh dear no score" when I miss was interesting.

I started an A1 game and was thrown off when it got to bulls. I had to stop and go read the directions and then even go back and re-read my original A1 materials just because I haven't played with bulls before. And the spanish kept up. "Next target is quatorce" I wasn't able to get back to the A1 because I was so thrown off but I might give it another go later. Also on the A1 difrections page you just list you need to hit 2 or 3 darts. Might recommend adding something about beginners needing anything in the number. and then as you get better tightening up the target to only the large single for counting and other hits even in the number don't count. then increasing it to need a treble or a double to count.

Other than those 2 things I liked the site.
(09-18-2017, 05:37 PM)Stalker Wrote: I gave it a shot and have some suggestions.

I threw 100 @ and it was a good layout and responsive on my tablet. Normally I play on pro-darter and I enjoy listening to the scores and happened to play a game on there just before giving yours a try and had the sound turned up and the Spanglish score coming out was funny to me. English site and score quatro when hitting 4 20's and "oh dear no score" when I miss was interesting.

I started an A1 game and was thrown off when it got to bulls. I had to stop and go read the directions and then even go back and re-read my original A1 materials just because I haven't played with bulls before. And the spanish kept up. "Next target is quatorce" I wasn't able to get back to the A1 because I was so thrown off but I might give it another go later. Also on the A1 difrections page you just list you need to hit 2 or 3 darts. Might recommend adding something about beginners needing anything in the number. and then as you get better tightening up the target to only the large single for counting and other hits even in the number don't count. then increasing it to need a treble or a double to count.

Other than those 2 things I liked the site.

Thanks for your reply and review! +1
Glad you liked the site anyway! I thought that spanish dude were fired though... Wink
I guess it has to do with what kind of tablet/browser is being used. Really weird though that the score was in spanish and the "oh dear no score" was in english?! What tablet do you use?
Hmmm... Must be because I never score zero myself... Wink
I've tested it on a lot of different solutions but maybe not the one you use. I'll try to figure out what's wrong and fix it.

So maybe I should add an option if to use bulls then?
I have a Insigina Windows tablet with Windows 10 accessing your site in Chrome. It might be a regional setting. I'll have to give some of my other devises a shot and see if the Spanish continues.

I'm from Arizona so i am used to broken Spanish mixed with English. Hear it all the time. Just never hear it on a website before.
I must be crazy. Just logged on again and it worked in English.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Number Of Darts To Play 301 AD18 19 1,801 04-16-2018, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Baloos
  New Training Website Needs Your Help jkerr 13 2,072 01-10-2017, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Tom12481
  Drills website AbnormallyWeird 2 805 04-02-2016, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Banz