Our own - Robbie The Robot and his throw
The perfect Darting physique
[Image: yoyt.jpg]
bump
Robbie has one of the best looking throws I have ever seen period.
Does anyone else think at least from this angle he looks and throws exactly like andre welge of germany?
Robbie I used to think I was too thin to play darts but now I know it's all in my head and I'll follow your example best I can. Very nice throw
Thanks guys! I do think being very skinny offers a different set of challenges, like steadiness when it comes to balance and regulating body temperature in hot and cold environments. I'm not complaining though.
I think technology will help newer players in the technique aspect of the game. I was fortunate enough to have VHS tapes of many of the 80's and early 90's dart tournaments from the UK. I think the newer technology (like youtube) has helped new players. Many of players coming out of Asia now have a very nice technique.
Yes I noticed that myself about the Asians and they for the most part have real nice technique. I use wrist snap with finger drive but the complete follow through is not nearly as pronounced.
Juji eguchi has very very nice throw.
havent seen Robbie latelySadBig Grin
(10-10-2013, 06:27 PM)*Saber* Wrote: love da Viking but he's way to heavy - I know he lost a lot of weight then when back to the booze and is real heavy again. Sad really.

I think the Mullet hairdo is more than just style, it's a counter-weight. (it would have to be 15 feet long and tied in a large bun... but it's a start.)
I seen him last month at a tourney, he's on the road alot. I will see him next month again in tennessee
Tell him we are missing him lol. Ya know hes in the American Hall of Fame along with George Silverzahn.
He wasn't in Tennessee last weekend at the comp. He may have been at the Cherry Bomb in Florida

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Opinions on Robbie Green? FordHam 9 2,743 07-14-2016, 07:24 PM
Last Post: REBEL