First order
Hi all, I would just like to thank Madhouse darts for their promt service, i ordered a set of darts on Wednesday night, received a confirmation email on Thursday morning, and the darts arrived here on Friday, I will most certainly be using this establishment again, and based on this experience, would recommend them to everyone, Thank you Madhouse darts.
cheers Carpy
Well can't beat that type of service at all. Hope you enjoy your darts
Great service! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Ever any more than 3 days from cart to board for me, awesome service
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 2 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Thanks very much for the comments and review.  Smile
MadHouse Darts
Facebook Page

MadHouse Darts
E-Mail: info@custommadedarts.com
(09-01-2017, 07:05 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Ever any more than 3 days from cart to board for me, awesome service

Sure rub it in lol
(09-01-2017, 04:53 PM)Carpy Wrote: Hi all, I would just like to thank Madhouse darts for their promt service, i ordered a set of darts on Wednesday night, received a confirmation email on Thursday morning, and the darts arrived here on Friday, I will most certainly be using this establishment again, and based on this experience, would recommend them to everyone, Thank you Madhouse darts.
cheers Carpy

Good service indeed.  :thumbup: :thumbup:

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

I find it pretty amazing how Madhouse can take my order and have it across the pond to my door in under 2 weeks. This last order was here in 8 days! They come very close to having better order completion than vendors in the USofA. Thanks for your commitment to service.
Got my shiny new phase 6 and cobra 2 today. Thanks madhouse! My default shop from now on.
(06-04-2018, 07:09 AM)12b4 Wrote: Got my shiny new phase 6 and cobra 2 today.   Thanks madhouse! My default shop from now on.

Thanks
MadHouse Darts
Facebook Page

MadHouse Darts
E-Mail: info@custommadedarts.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phil Taylor - Generation 3 - Pre Order Custom Made Darts 20 2,324 12-18-2017, 10:26 PM
Last Post: mcarter22