Team Big 5 signature darts coming soon from One80 Darts
Paul Brown from the Heart of Darts charity that I support also manages/sponsors a group of players in the BDO system under the name Team Big 5.  Next week sees their signature darts being unleashed on the public by One80 Darts:

Deta Hedman - can't remember what weights these will be available in
[Image: sAEN3s7.jpg]

Jim Williams
[Image: 4hloOea.jpg]

and Conan Whitehead
[Image: a5tGVAM.jpg]

Got to say I like the look of all three of these sets.

There are another couple of players in the team - Dan Day and Richie Edwards - but not sure if their darts are also being released by One80 next week.
Liking Deta's so far ....

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 
Like the Whitehead's started to like the Williams until i kept scrolling and seen knurl
If you have ever tried the Shot Scotty Burnett darts... you will know exactly what those Hedman darts are going to be like.

Kiss your flights goodbye

Nice one.....These are great. Also helps get the charity a bit more exposure Smile I've been to a few events and they've all been great.
Darts : Winmau Pro Line  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Amazon Pear Flights.
Soft Tip: 18g Unicorn Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: winmau Diamond Plus
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Moddarts
Some good looking darts, but none of them scream buy me! Good for the players and the charity though
=========================================================================================
[Image: PelXyih.png]
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

I like Deta's. Let's see what their lenght is.
Shame they aren't doing the Jim Williams in a 23g. He was still playing with his Harrows Magnum a month or so ago.
Very impressive!!!
Like the look of the darts, but none for me.
[Image: NSnrkBi.png]

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Looks like the Hedman darts have replaceable re-flex points; you can see a notch for the wrench on the right.
(08-26-2017, 01:55 AM)bkbum Wrote: Looks like the Hedman darts have replaceable re-flex points; you can see a notch for the wrench on the right.

She's been using the ReFlex points ever since they came out, so the R2 points would be a natural progression for her
(08-25-2017, 02:28 PM)Jugger Wrote: If you have ever tried the Shot Scotty Burnett darts... you will know exactly what those Hedman darts are going to be like.

Kiss your flights goodbye

Just to add, the Deta Hedman G2 seems to have a closely spaced double ring purist style grip Jugger. In the low-res photo, it really does look similar to Burnette's G3 with the Orange and Black sectioned barrel though, but they're (DH G2) a different cut entirely. I think the flight might have gotten a new lease on life.  Big Grin
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

What is NATURAL? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
Who is gonna carry these deta hedman darts, and who can I order a set from? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
(08-29-2017, 02:11 AM)Casey Cuccia Wrote: Who is gonna carry these deta hedman darts, and who can I order a set from? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I would guess all the UK retailers who stock One80 products will be stocking Deta's darts - Madhouse, Darts Corner, A180, etc

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  looking for new darts. Harrows vs. One80 rumstove 0 169 03-26-2020, 02:55 AM
Last Post: rumstove
  3 new One80 signature darts vanJupp 12 695 01-28-2020, 11:24 PM
Last Post: Troll
  Collection, or issue ? my first one80 darts CalixNL 26 1,573 11-12-2019, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Nucky
  One80 Spark -like darts? SparkVendetta 7 298 06-13-2019, 02:31 PM
Last Post: SparkVendetta
  I have Tony Payne Signature Hammerhead darts from 1980s bill0287 20 2,578 05-27-2019, 02:49 AM
Last Post: nixer55
  One80: 2 new signature soft tips vanJupp 5 419 05-06-2019, 01:44 AM
Last Post: blink180
  ONE80 ZOOM DARTS ChrisTheFish 9 615 11-24-2018, 12:24 AM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish
  New One80 darts: Scott Kirchner & Thanawat vanJupp 5 533 10-30-2018, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Crusher17
  BitofBully: Ryan Joyce Signature Darts vanJupp 4 876 10-14-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Dynasty Berry van Peer signature darts vanJupp 8 728 09-06-2018, 03:13 AM
Last Post: Humdinger