Datadart Sawtooth 25gr 90% Tungsten Darts Review
(08-28-2017, 09:19 PM)Little al Wrote: My 21grm Sawtooth or is it Sawteeth Darts arrived today AM Swapped supplied points for Shot Tribal Weapon & stems for Showtime Core ST (Short ) & Victory Vision Green #6 flights 2 weigh in at 21.1 & 1 at 21.14 so excellent weight match the shot points are some 4 mm longer showing than the supplied black plain. Had about 20 mins "chucking" this evening & with the set up I have & the way I throw the darts to board angle is approx 20 degrees tail up 4th chuck I managed a 180, the darts for me fly straight & true with very llittle spin the grip pattern suits very well so I will take & give a go tomorrow nights league match I"ll take the Nitro's just in case but as of now well "chuffed"

Great news little al.
I'm glad you like them and they fly well for you.
I hope they are what you've been expecting from the review. Smile
Excellent review. They sure look grippy! Datadart look to have done a nice job on these, cleanly cut, well matched and nicely balanced
=========================================================================================
[Image: PelXyih.png]
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

(08-30-2017, 12:10 PM)ElusiveDouble85 Wrote: Excellent review. They sure look grippy! Datadart look to have done a nice job on these, cleanly cut, well matched and nicely balanced

Thank you ED85.
Yes They are really grippy. They've done a nice job indeed. Smile
(08-23-2017, 12:42 PM)copigme Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 11:46 AM)Chappers Wrote: Excellent review and they look like a really nice set of darts. I don't think they'll suit me unfortunately, as I tend to grip just where the smooth bit is between the two sawtooth bits, but I'll check out the rest of the range

Thank you very much Chappers.
Maybe you would like more the other "new" set. Smile

Over the last couple of months my grip has moved a little towards the middle so thought these might suit me more now.  They arrived last night and I had a quick practice.  I grip on the sawtooth bit nearest the middle and it took me a while to get used to them, after a couple of throws I thought they definitely weren't for me but 10 minutes in and something suddenly clicked.  I've not managed a 180 yet but in a 20 minute spell I got the first 2 in the t20 7 or 8 times but ended up with 123, 135 and a few 140's but they feel really nice to throw now, I'm going to be sticking with these for a while!

I also picked up the McKicks Premium Whites but I've only had a very quick throw with those, I didn't want to put the Sawtooth down Smile

Anyway, thanks again for the review, I don't think I would have chosen these without it!

Edit: Oh and I agree the grip at the back is superb, it feels really weird for me to throw from the back though, I hope they'll make a dart with that grip all the way along the barrel!
Bulls NL 501 pyramid grip 24g
L Style flights & stems
Unicorn Volute points
(11-03-2017, 10:19 AM)Chappers Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 12:42 PM)copigme Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 11:46 AM)Chappers Wrote: Excellent review and they look like a really nice set of darts. I don't think they'll suit me unfortunately, as I tend to grip just where the smooth bit is between the two sawtooth bits, but I'll check out the rest of the range

Thank you very much Chappers.
Maybe you would like more the other "new" set. Smile

Over the last couple of months my grip has moved a little towards the middle so thought these might suit me more now.  They arrived last night and I had a quick practice.  I grip on the sawtooth bit nearest the middle and it took me a while to get used to them, after a couple of throws I thought they definitely weren't for me but 10 minutes in and something suddenly clicked.  I've not managed a 180 yet but in a 20 minute spell I got the first 2 in the t20 7 or 8 times but ended up with 123, 135 and a few 140's but they feel really nice to throw now, I'm going to be sticking with these for a while!

I also picked up the McKicks Premium Whites but I've only had a very quick throw with those, I didn't want to put the Sawtooth down Smile

Anyway, thanks again for the review, I don't think I would have chosen these without it!

Edit: Oh and I agree the grip at the back is superb, it feels really weird for me to throw from the back though, I hope they'll make a dart with that grip all the way along the barrel!
Great news for you chappers. I don't know why but it seems that all the Datadart’s darts I have are in the top of my favorites lists.
I would stick with them for a while too because the mckicks is a really different dart from these (way longer than the Sawtooth).

I'm really happy if I helped you decide.

That's the reason why a search for a review when I'm going to buy a set and why Darren's channel has so many views.

There are many dart sets out the there and you cannot decide from the retailers photos or dimensions because they aren't so real.

I wait ti see you first post in the 180s thread with the sawtooths soon.

Στάλθηκε από το GT-I9105P μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Couldnt help myself. Just ordered these a couple of minutes ago.
Big Grin
Mckicks Premium Mighty Grip 21g
Datadart Sawtooth 25g
Adrian Lewis Gambit Brass 18g
Power Storm 22g

Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
(11-03-2017, 11:48 AM)Carl_Sagten Wrote: Couldnt help myself. Just ordered these a couple of minutes ago.
Big Grin

I hope you will enjoy them
Nice review. I got a set of these 21 gr, well made darts and the grip is fantastic.
(03-09-2018, 06:23 AM)Jusa73 Wrote: Nice review. I got a set of these 21 gr, well made darts and the grip is fantastic.

Thank you Jusa73. Yes great darts they are
My bad for missing this previously, so oops. Blush

Fine job again John on the review. :thumbup:
(03-13-2018, 02:47 PM)Great White North Wrote: My bad for missing this previously, so oops. Blush

Fine job again John on the review. :thumbup:

Thank you very much Brad
Thank you for the review. I am going to buy it in 22g.
(10-22-2018, 04:17 PM)agy73p Wrote: Thank you for the review. I am going to buy it in 22g.

I'm afraid they are only available in 21,23 and 25gr Smile
Excellent review!
I got a set of the 21 grams a month ago.While the grip may be a little too aggressive for them to be my go to set i quite enjoy throwing them.After a long session when i get a little tired i get the Sawtooth´s out and strangely my accuracy goes up.In those moments i throw these better than my prefered set.
They feel a little heavier than they actually are.All in all a nice "Solid" flying dart and +1 to Datadart for not putting glossy silver points on their darts.As a middle/rear gripper i can only confirm the appeal of the Sawtooth set Cool
great review !!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  V180 Dave Prins 25gr Review bk123456 7 204 Yesterday, 08:45 PM
Last Post: bk123456
Tongue 22 gram dartsclearance, copper tungsten darts, treatment, plus, quick review. Phil D 5 306 04-16-2020, 08:44 AM
Last Post: jt4527
  Mission Spirit 22g 90% Tungsten Darts Review Paldini-fc 6 296 04-14-2020, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Th3BigFish
  Dartsclearance Tungsten Darts 21g review Cateye 6 322 03-26-2020, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Cateye
  XQMax MVG Original Style 18G, 90% Tungsten Soft Tip Review Ehudakineyah 27 3,852 01-10-2020, 01:07 PM
Last Post: John Weita
  Datadart’s Pro-Ti 26gr 90% Titanium Coating Tungsten Darts Review copigme 23 6,241 11-24-2019, 05:42 AM
Last Post: CalixNL
  Harrows Plexus 25gr 90% Tungsten Darts Review copigme 20 3,305 09-18-2019, 01:28 PM
Last Post: LKH9
  Mckicks Premium Gold Titanium 24gr 95% Tungsten Darts Review copigme 46 6,785 06-05-2019, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Levonster
Wink NEW Mckicks Premium White Mighty Grip 25gr 90% tungsten Darts (the old style is back) copigme 88 44,875 05-17-2019, 08:32 PM
Last Post: holmesness
  Bull's Justin van Tergouw 4.0 25gr 90% Tungsten Darts Review copigme 94 9,493 04-26-2019, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Calvinize