Harrows Darts.

Jeff Smith
Here is the interview I did with Jeff 'The Silence' Smith

Jeff Smith Interview

Nothing fancy, but hope you enjoy.
Nicely done. Jeff seems like a very nice and level-headed guy. Good luck to him
=========================================================================================
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Nice one Dave! Seems a likelable guy Jeff Smith and I think Jamie Caven said something similar about breaking the practice down into smaller sessions, I guess its good in some ways but I think also you should have some longer sessions too just to work on your stamina for a longer match, that's if your competing of course Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(08-22-2017, 04:00 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Nice one Dave! Seems a likelable guy Jeff Smith and I think Jamie Caven said something similar about breaking the practice down into smaller sessions, I guess its good in some ways but I think also you should have some longer sessions too just to work on your stamina for a longer match, that's if your competing of course Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Well, keep in mind his games likely go a bit quicker than yours or mine do, but I do suspect he has some longer sessions as well.  I think the point is to just not mindlessly slam darts at the treble 20. 

..and thank you!!  Yes he does seem to be a good guy, and it was a lot of fun!  Makes me wonder if I should try again with a different dart player..
Yeah I think its a good point he mentions, I think its stupid to keep blindingly pound the bad especially if your not playing well, I think short sessions are better for focus overall.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Jeff is a credit to the game and an incredible ambassador for Canadian darts .
Winmau ,ProJoy and British Darts are lucky to have him .
I don't think I've ever seen a player promote his signiture darts as much .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Nice one
A good read and a nice guy. Good stuff.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
2016 - 180 x 36, 170 x 1, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2017 - 180 x 139, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2018 - not couting, just throwing
Best leg - 11 darts

Lewis Gen 2 / Anderson Phase 3 Golden
Good job, a great read as previously stated. I have talked to Jeff once before at a tournament...a class act.
I should also mention Jeff comes across as a very "genuine" person and easily approachable.
Who`s Jeff Smith? never heard of him is he any good ?
180-1(33)

LOL ! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(08-26-2017, 10:38 PM)Troll Wrote: Who`s Jeff Smith? never heard of him is he any good ?

Well depends..do you have a dent in your car..maybe some scratched paint?  :-)  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
https://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=19138

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Yup, that's him... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.