Jeff Smith
Here is the interview I did with Jeff 'The Silence' Smith

Jeff Smith Interview

Nothing fancy, but hope you enjoy.
Nicely done. Jeff seems like a very nice and level-headed guy. Good luck to him
=========================================================================================
[Image: PelXyih.png]
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Nice one Dave! Seems a likelable guy Jeff Smith and I think Jamie Caven said something similar about breaking the practice down into smaller sessions, I guess its good in some ways but I think also you should have some longer sessions too just to work on your stamina for a longer match, that's if your competing of course Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(08-22-2017, 04:00 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Nice one Dave! Seems a likelable guy Jeff Smith and I think Jamie Caven said something similar about breaking the practice down into smaller sessions, I guess its good in some ways but I think also you should have some longer sessions too just to work on your stamina for a longer match, that's if your competing of course Smile

Well, keep in mind his games likely go a bit quicker than yours or mine do, but I do suspect he has some longer sessions as well.  I think the point is to just not mindlessly slam darts at the treble 20. 

..and thank you!!  Yes he does seem to be a good guy, and it was a lot of fun!  Makes me wonder if I should try again with a different dart player..
Yeah I think its a good point he mentions, I think its stupid to keep blindingly pound the bad especially if your not playing well, I think short sessions are better for focus overall.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Jeff is a credit to the game and an incredible ambassador for Canadian darts .
Winmau ,ProJoy and British Darts are lucky to have him .
I don't think I've ever seen a player promote his signiture darts as much .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

Nice one
A good read and a nice guy. Good stuff.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
2016 - 180 x 36, 170 x 1, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2017 - 180 x 139, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2018 - not couting, just throwing
Best leg - 11 darts

Lewis Gen 2 / Anderson Phase 3 Golden
Good job, a great read as previously stated. I have talked to Jeff once before at a tournament...a class act.
I should also mention Jeff comes across as a very "genuine" person and easily approachable.