To all the Nutz out there.....
Voks would like to Thank you all for your support and involvement this week!!

:hugz:
Thank you all for following this year's release, we really appreciate it!

Thank you to Darren for sneak peaking the Hayabusa and putting out the review! It was amazing!! We had a ton of feedback and we love to hear everyone's opinions!!

We know these darts might not be for everyone, and we know we do things differently!
We are proud to be pushing forward, paving the road for others, with no respect for copycats or imitators!

We are the only dart manufacturing in the World that has 10 different types of conversions for our darts! We are proud to brag about that, as we are proud to be apart of Darts Nutz as well!!

thanks,you're just a bunch of people crazy about Darts!!!!   

:bighug:

Personally i think everyone on here can see the quality in your work and design...while some designs may not be to everyones taste i can guarantee they respect the work that goes in to manufacturing and design!

Talking like that reminds me of a mr phil taylor...which cant be a bad thing really....
(Some might not like him but they have to respect what hes done)

Keep it up lads Smile and lassies
[Image: Screenshot_2016-05-18-13-32-16_1_zpsr8vibhtm.jpg]
While Voks darts aren't for me (I have specific and narrow tastes), I can certainly appreciate the darts that you do make. With so many other brands constantly rehashing the same old styles with just a few rings of different coloured paint to make it a 'new' dart, it's good to see a brand with a bit of fresh air.

Rock on!
Here's a bigger link for the video, if you missed it in the top post!

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zphi3SERefk][/url]
Your welcome! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Keep it up Voks- you got it going on!
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
(08-11-2017, 11:28 PM)Jefferz Wrote: While Voks darts aren't for me (I have specific and narrow tastes), I can certainly appreciate the darts that you do make. With so many other brands constantly rehashing the same old styles with just a few rings of different coloured paint to make it a 'new' dart, it's good to see a brand with a bit of fresh air.

Rock on!

Thank you for that!! We appreciate your opinions! Smile
Hey Voks we all appreciate your support and the darts you're putting out are world class. Super clean cuts and smooth as butter in flight. Keep up the good work.