Muscle aches and pains
I've been practicing the last week or so and just ended a competition, and whilst I'm alright with the result (knocked out 2nd round) my arms are in dire shape. Cramped up and sore. Anyone have any advice for warm ups or good stretches to do before and after some darts?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
[Image: l_d-soft-target-robcross-19-banner_20171128162322.jpg]

Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
I've found the more I throw, the more I can throw for longer periods of time-----that is, once your body gets use to the repetitive motion of throwing. When I first picked up the darts years ago I did suffer soreness, but that only lasted until I got comfortable with the act of throwing the darts. There have been many times I've played for several hours at a time with no ill effects other than a lighter wallet when paying my bar tab.
Thanks mate! Prolly I'll give a rest for now. Back when I started, my throw use to be pretty strong and aggressive. But after a darts clinic with Harith Lim, he told me to relax and slow down. So starting out with a style similar to Adrian Lewis, now my style is more methodical, there's a bit of Peter Wright, a little RVB and a bit of Justin Pipe and Paul Lim. It's the best way to describe my current throwing style lol.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
[Image: l_d-soft-target-robcross-19-banner_20171128162322.jpg]

Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
I like RVB's throw. It looks effortless.
Juniper Terrace Soft-Tip Darts - Possibly the first and only soft-tip darts group in Atlantic Canada!
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
Soft-Tip: 18g McCoy
Steel-Tip: 18g Crusader
with conversion points

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pains in leading knee CalixNL 12 456 06-15-2019, 04:03 PM
Last Post: gumbo2176