The slowest dart player ever?
Terry Down
https://youtu.be/x6qEAIVw2yg

Enviado de meu SM-G925I usando Tapatalk
Winmau Saracen - 24g
Winmau Mark Webster - 23g
Unicorn Taylor Phase 1 - 24g
Unicorn Phase 5 Mirage - 22g
(08-01-2017, 01:59 PM)Levi Caparoz Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Marshall James was slow but terry downs was unbelievable lol
its been posted a few times now Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(08-01-2017, 04:35 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I am proud to say I have survived watching this three times. Not trying my destiny now though...
Sorry, guys

Enviado de meu SM-G925I usando Tapatalk
Winmau Saracen - 24g
Winmau Mark Webster - 23g
Unicorn Taylor Phase 1 - 24g
Unicorn Phase 5 Mirage - 22g
(08-01-2017, 06:21 PM)Levi Caparoz Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
That's ok! Let the others suffer too :-)
Wow I can't decide what blows my mind more... the slowness of his throw or how low the scoring was! And he was smoking right their on stage and the oche was just a 2x4 nailed to the floor LOL. This is something you almost have to watch more then once to appreciate how far the sport has come. Oh did I forget to mention the hair cut... ahhh the 80s... I wish I was around for them haha.
2019 180s: 19/50
2019 Best leg: 16
2019 Highest finish: 145

2017/18 180s: 17 / 32
2017/18 Best leg: 17 / 14
2017/18 Highest finish: 152 / 152

John Lowe always said:- keep your elbow up.  Somehow don't think this is what he meant...
And .............He won the match .  OMG1.GIF

Match Darts=Unicorn John Part ® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

(08-01-2017, 01:59 PM)Levi Caparoz Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
That one will take some beating,.