The slowest dart player ever?
Terry Down
https://youtu.be/x6qEAIVw2yg

Enviado de meu SM-G925I usando Tapatalk
Winmau Saracen - 24g
Winmau Mark Webster - 23g
Unicorn Taylor Phase 1 - 24g
Unicorn Phase 5 Mirage - 22g
(08-01-2017, 01:59 PM)Levi Caparoz Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Marshall James was slow but terry downs was unbelievable lol
its been posted a few times now Smile
(08-01-2017, 04:35 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I am proud to say I have survived watching this three times. Not trying my destiny now though...
Sorry, guys

Enviado de meu SM-G925I usando Tapatalk
Winmau Saracen - 24g
Winmau Mark Webster - 23g
Unicorn Taylor Phase 1 - 24g
Unicorn Phase 5 Mirage - 22g
(08-01-2017, 06:21 PM)Levi Caparoz Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
That's ok! Let the others suffer too :-)
Wow I can't decide what blows my mind more... the slowness of his throw or how low the scoring was! And he was smoking right their on stage and the oche was just a 2x4 nailed to the floor LOL. This is something you almost have to watch more then once to appreciate how far the sport has come. Oh did I forget to mention the hair cut... ahhh the 80s... I wish I was around for them haha.
2019 180s: 19/50
2019 Best leg: 16
2019 Highest finish: 145

2017/18 180s: 17 / 32
2017/18 Best leg: 17 / 14
2017/18 Highest finish: 152 / 152

John Lowe always said:- keep your elbow up.  Somehow don't think this is what he meant...
And .............He won the match .  OMG1.GIF

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

(08-01-2017, 01:59 PM)Levi Caparoz Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
That one will take some beating,.
He's fast compared to a guy we had in league. Guy in league took the full 3 min - hated playing him. He would have 32 left and still took the 3 min.
(11-08-2017, 03:34 PM)*Saber* Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I just dont see the need for it.

Where I was playing last night the oche was down and there was tonnes of room on the right (as you looked at the board) to collect your darts and walk into HUGE big empty space to allow the other person to throw which every player did bar ONE!!

He walked to the left that had no room and you couldnt throw whilst he walked that way because the darts would have been thrown at him. Which after the game I wish I could have done.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

180's
2015 - 1
2016 - 1
2017 - 32
2018 - 20/25 
League Darts
24g Harrows Verve - Green Harrows Tweenie Stems - Standard Green & Black Harrows Retina Flights

It's within the rules sadly. Nothing anyone could do really. BTW I did beat him.
(11-08-2017, 03:34 PM)*Saber* Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I hear you on that one.  Was going to mention something similar in the thread about throwing cold (http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthrea...=when+cold).   Seems there's "all day cold" and "waiting your turn cold".  If you're a rhythm player, the latter can really put you off.

In some situations, particularly doubles or team play, very slow players and teams can put you back to a "cold start" almost every inning.  Something you have to learn to deal with, but challenging to practice Confused .  And a major factor for loss of form often seen during match play over practice.  That and pressure of course  Wink

cheers...
Per Skau of Denmark was very slow from what I recall.