Dartboard stand
Does anybody know of a stand that allows the board to be easily rotated to stop wear to the board?
Hi.

Some of the Unicorn cabinets (I have the Teknik one) have a fixing system which allows that, you only need to untighten 4 screws and you can rotate the board.
I would assume as stands are ment to be portable, the board locks into a plate ? you would be able to turn it
I have a Dartscaddy stand. There is a plate you screw the board onto and it rotates so easily. There is a second hole so you can secure the board once rotated although it doesn't move with just the one.
[Image: oIDxeLS.png]
(07-30-2017, 09:11 PM)Serial 7hriller Wrote: I have a Dartscaddy stand. There is a plate you screw the board onto and it rotates so easily. There is a second hole so you can secure the board once rotated although it doesn't move with just the one.

Thanks.
Do you have this one?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/311890165291?ch...463&crdt=0
I used to use the One80 Rotafix when my board was on the wall but then the neighbours complained. I have now bought a stand and will look for a way to continue using the Rotafix since it's a quick and easy way to rotate the board.
(07-31-2017, 09:22 AM)LeeICFC Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 09:11 PM)Serial 7hriller Wrote: I have a Dartscaddy stand. There is a plate you screw the board onto and it rotates so easily. There is a second hole so you can secure the board once rotated although it doesn't move with just the one.

Thanks.
Do you have this one?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/311890165291?ch...463&crdt=0
Yep that's the one. Got it after Getagrips review
[Image: oIDxeLS.png]
Hi.

Here is a close up picture of my setup (with my first T20 Big Grin).

[Image: DSC_0592.JPG]

You can see the fixations are (notice the phillips screw in each one) : 
- Between the 7 and 19
- Between the 2 and 17
- On the 4
- On the 9

When you need to rotate the board, you untighten the screw (1/1.5 turns), it makes the kind of plastic clamp go off the board, so you can turn the board.

As it's pretty new (only 2 months), I never had the occasion of turning it, but when I placed the board in the cabinet, I turned it to have it in the correct position.

I hope it helps you.

Thanks.

PS : Sorry for the multiple edits, it seems I failed a lot while uploading this picture...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dartboard Stand asquick 3 149 04-20-2020, 02:46 AM
Last Post: Gooddark
  Dartboard stand. woodmagnet 4 466 06-14-2019, 09:32 AM
Last Post: woodmagnet