Show us your ...No longer availables
26g Red Dragon Amberjacks, circa 1992:

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

These were replaced with Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile anywhere from 5-9 years ago per my shoddy detective work, I can't narrow it down further than that. 

I also have a set of Unicorn Koltsovs (21g) and there's a set of the final version of Steffi Luck (23g) darts in the house too, but no pics handy at present.

(07-19-2017, 03:07 PM)Masterdarts MVG\'s with black paint Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
(11-07-2017, 01:02 AM)Parvez1971 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Hi,

not interested in selling, but you can buy them at this dutch shop.

https://www.dedartshop.nl/nl/product/mas...artpijlen/

Cheers Basti
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
I'm guessing these are no longer available, I just found them (thought they were lost years ago).

Got these few sets,,not sure if the mvgs still available
Phil Taylors ,24g golden titanium,24g Series 1,24g P2 golden and p3 golden
21.5g kongs
24g oshea 
 21g mvg masterdarts golden
I have had plenty of these in my time, some rarer than others but my favourite set is my silver Bobby's. I didn't use these because I own another set of these unboxed. Check these out!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Let's get some more life in this thread, love seeing these discontinued darts  Smile

Yesterday I got these in; Unicorn Paul Nicholson 20 gram (red paint)

Currently throwing: DartsClearance 22 grams

180's in 2018: 14 
180's in 2019: 4 (3-4-2019)
I'm quite partial to my Steve Coote Datadarts:

Big Grin[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Gesendet von meinem WAS-LX1 mit Tapatalk
Board: Winmau Blade 5 DC
Darts : Cosmo Cyclone Mickey Mansell 23.9 g 
was having a browse of some stuffs earlier, and post #3 on Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile inspired me to go rake through a very dusty shelf.
these, I believe, are original Winmau Navigators 26g Smile
jolly nice throw they are too. I’d forgotten all about them tbh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  show us your fitted points 41mm or longer Dartaddict1973 22 3,391 03-28-2019, 04:32 AM
Last Post: John_B