Show us your ...No longer availables
With  so many new darts coming out at an unprecedented frequency which darts do you own and love that are no longer available from the manufacturers. (Discontinued)

These Harrows Wayne Mardle Hawaii 501's in 22g have always been a dart I've liked. Glad I have 2 sets. Big Grin

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

Masterdart MVG in 23g

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Envoyé de mon SGH-I337M en utilisant Tapatalk
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Board: Winmau Blade 5
Darts : One80 Bavaria SG 21g
Stems: Short Deflectagrip
Flights: Ribtex Standard
You can still get Mardles from Amazon Canada, thats where i got mine if you want a 3rd set
From left to right:
DMC Paul Lim, Unicorn John Part Hero, Unicorn RvB Hero[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Oshea black stone, Jenkins gold, Lewis zirconium stone, King datadart, Tabern stone, Sigma 950 gold 26 gram.

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

I probably have quite a few but I just cant be bothered to find them all lol!
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

Showtime Phase 1 Nitro's
Will crack open my box o' darts and find them all later today. Should have quite a few.
Think all of these are not available anymore (at least in the big shops), might have missed a few though:

From left to right:
Winmau Gold Kings, Grandslam Barney Grip, RD Original Rasta's, Target Jimmy Hendriks, Target Colin Lloyd, Masterdarts Jelle Klaasen, Winmau Bronze Beaton's, Datadart Hankey's, Winmau Viking Raiders.

DMC Golden Sidewinders 2ba, Golden Talismans, Unicorn Meastro Golden Lewis 2ba, Some 18 Nodor's with logo engraved, Datadart G-Force Daryl Fitton, Datadart Martin Adams, Grandslam Anastasia Dobromyslova's, Red Dragon Ross Montgomery, Masterdarts VvdV's.
Jim Pike Leo Newstead's, Unicorn Ultrapack's, Jim Pike World Champion 11's
(07-18-2017, 09:16 AM)Little al Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Same for me and also the RvB Phase 1 Unicorn (although many of us will have these!). I probably have some more, but can't think right now
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  show us your fitted points 41mm or longer Dartaddict1973 22 3,545 03-28-2019, 04:32 AM
Last Post: John_B