Trainingssheet of Anton Pein
(07-11-2017, 07:12 PM)theblindPew Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 06:39 PM)bkbum Wrote: Hey Pew,
Thanks for the post. Item 4 appears to be practice switching from 20 to 19 to 18 and is titled "Radl", which as near as I can make out is German for "bicycle". An idea about why it's called that?

No idea about that. I guess its a austrian word for something round, like round the clock, although its just the beginning 20 -18...austrian freaks Wink

exactly theblindPew, haha!

you're throwing "almost" in a "circle" 20 -> 19 -> 18 Wink but it´s difficult to understand, if you aren´t an austrian.. Big Grin

Currently match Darts: RD Jamie Lewis 23g - Nitrotech Shafts Medium - Vision No.6

-No drama, just darts!- 

Moddarts

(01-12-2018, 12:43 PM)boku180 Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 07:12 PM)theblindPew Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 06:39 PM)bkbum Wrote: Hey Pew,
Thanks for the post. Item 4 appears to be practice switching from 20 to 19 to 18 and is titled "Radl", which as near as I can make out is German for "bicycle". An idea about why it's called that?

No idea about that. I guess its a austrian word for something round, like round the clock, although its just the beginning 20 -18...austrian freaks Wink

exactly theblindPew, haha!

you're throwing "almost" in a "circle" 20 -> 19 -> 18 Wink but it´s difficult to understand, if you aren´t an austrian.. Big Grin

A better translation would be "in rounds" or "in sequence" - I know "Radl" is moreorless circle/round but the usage of the word is basically for doing things in sequence. I've heard it used for things like circuit training rounds or for switching turns as in card games until you've gone through the complete round.
That is a very interesting routine. I played it from the cold too. My score was 219, #2 was really low performance and i have troubles with the #8, didnt had focus so i got a big 0 Big Grin
I intend to to this once a week and will see does i improve.
Thanks a lot Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amateur Player
Arsenal:     18g Navigator 2002 Soft tip
                 21g RED DRAGON Amberjack 2 Steel tip
Dartboard: Winmau BDO old one
2018 180's: 17
2018 HC: 134 (T19-T19-D10)
2018 BL: 18

2019 180's: 8/30
2019 HC: 142(T20-T20-D11)
2019 BL: 21 DO / 16MO

Favorite Double - 16,10,4
Hello all,
I am brand new to all of this and just learning to play. I copied this sheet because I think it will help me, but I have a few questions.
8. Do I try to score 41 points in the first round? 20X2 and then a 1? 52 A bulls eye and a two? Am I thinking correct here? If you are successful you get 6 points?
9. My high score for 3 darts?
10. I just don't understand 10.
I'm a newbie guys and wanting to learn. I know these questions are probably very basic stuff. Thanks in advance.
Alright guys, I went back and figured it out I think.  I really enjoyed this training tool and will incorporate it into my practice.  I also played on the score darts app and that app is awesome.  I kicked the botts behind at first and then he adjusted and began kicking my butt.  Awesome app!
(07-25-2018, 12:35 AM)Scott12 Wrote: Hello all,
I am brand new to all of this and just learning to play.  I copied this sheet because I think it will help me, but I have a few questions.
8.  Do I try to score 41 points in the first round?  20X2 and then a 1?  52 A bulls eye and a two?  Am I thinking correct here?  If you are successful you get 6 points?
9.  My high score for 3 darts?
10.  I just don't understand 10.
I'm a newbie guys and wanting to learn.  I know these questions are probably very basic stuff.  Thanks in advance.

Hi Scott, 

#8 is a test for checking out...you have to check out with 3 darts with in double out mode...which way you prefer for every number doesnt matter... But it has to be a double out in 3 darts

Yes, in #9 counts your 3-dart-score every round...7 times

In #10 is the trebles of each defined number your target...you just have one try, 1 dart for each number around the board. 1st dart goes to T1, 2nd to T18, 3rd to T14 and so on... 

Hope i could help and enjoy the game  Big Grin
[Image: aviary-image-1546527737695-02.jpg]
(07-25-2018, 07:00 AM)theblindPew Wrote:
I am brand new to all of this and just learning to play.  I copied this sheet because I think it will help me, but I have a few questions.
8.  Do I try to score 41 points in the first round?  20X2 and then a 1?  52 A bulls eye and a two?  Am I thinking correct here?  If you are successful you get 6 points?
I'm a newbie guys and wanting to learn.  I know these questions are probably very basic stuff.  Thanks in advance.

Hi Scott, 

#8 is a test for checking out...you have to check out with 3 darts with in double out mode...which way you prefer for every number doesnt matter... But it has to be a double out in 3 darts

In #10 is the trebles of each defined number your target...you just have one try, 1 dart for each number around the board. 1st dart goes to T1, 2nd to T18, 3rd to T14 and so on... 

Thanks theblindpew for the response! 

8.  if I need 41 points I could throw 1 dart and hit the 1 and then 1 of my remaining 2 darts would need to hit the double 20?  A 52 would be 1 dart at the 2 and then 1 of my remaining 2 darts in the double bull?   
9. Got it!

10. Got it!

I like this sheet and feel like it will be good to keep track of my progress on.  Thanks again for taking the time to explain it too me.  I believe I may be quickly turning into Darts Nutz!!
(07-25-2018, 11:46 AM)Scott12 Wrote:

Hi Scott, 

8.  if I need 41 points I could throw 1 dart and hit the 1 and then 1 of my remaining 2 darts would need to hit the double 20?  A 52 would be 1 dart at the 2 and then 1 of my remaining 2 darts in the double bull?   
9. Got it!

10. Got it!

I like this sheet and feel like it will be good to keep track of my progress on.  Thanks again for taking the time to explain it too me.  I believe I may be quickly turning into Darts Nutz!!

You are already nutz... Otherwise you wont be here Cool

And yes, you can throw #8 like described
[Image: aviary-image-1546527737695-02.jpg]
(07-25-2018, 03:51 PM)theblindPew Wrote:
(07-25-2018, 11:46 AM)Scott12 Wrote:

Hi Scott, 

9. Got it!

10. Got it!

You are already nutz... Otherwise you wont be here Cool

And yes, you can throw #8 like described

Sweet!  Awesome!  Thanks man.