Trainingssheet of Anton Pein
(07-25-2018, 12:35 AM)Scott12 Wrote: Hello all,
I am brand new to all of this and just learning to play.  I copied this sheet because I think it will help me, but I have a few questions.
8.  Do I try to score 41 points in the first round?  20X2 and then a 1?  52 A bulls eye and a two?  Am I thinking correct here?  If you are successful you get 6 points?
9.  My high score for 3 darts?
10.  I just don't understand 10.
I'm a newbie guys and wanting to learn.  I know these questions are probably very basic stuff.  Thanks in advance.

Hi Scott, 

#8 is a test for checking out...you have to check out with 3 darts with in double out mode...which way you prefer for every number doesnt matter... But it has to be a double out in 3 darts

Yes, in #9 counts your 3-dart-score every round...7 times

In #10 is the trebles of each defined number your target...you just have one try, 1 dart for each number around the board. 1st dart goes to T1, 2nd to T18, 3rd to T14 and so on... 

Hope i could help and enjoy the game  Big Grin
[Image: aviary-image-1546527737695-02.jpg]
(07-25-2018, 07:00 AM)theblindPew Wrote:
I am brand new to all of this and just learning to play.  I copied this sheet because I think it will help me, but I have a few questions.
8.  Do I try to score 41 points in the first round?  20X2 and then a 1?  52 A bulls eye and a two?  Am I thinking correct here?  If you are successful you get 6 points?
I'm a newbie guys and wanting to learn.  I know these questions are probably very basic stuff.  Thanks in advance.

Hi Scott, 

#8 is a test for checking out...you have to check out with 3 darts with in double out mode...which way you prefer for every number doesnt matter... But it has to be a double out in 3 darts

In #10 is the trebles of each defined number your target...you just have one try, 1 dart for each number around the board. 1st dart goes to T1, 2nd to T18, 3rd to T14 and so on... 

Thanks theblindpew for the response! 

8.  if I need 41 points I could throw 1 dart and hit the 1 and then 1 of my remaining 2 darts would need to hit the double 20?  A 52 would be 1 dart at the 2 and then 1 of my remaining 2 darts in the double bull?   
9. Got it!

10. Got it!

I like this sheet and feel like it will be good to keep track of my progress on.  Thanks again for taking the time to explain it too me.  I believe I may be quickly turning into Darts Nutz!!
(07-25-2018, 11:46 AM)Scott12 Wrote:

Hi Scott, 

8.  if I need 41 points I could throw 1 dart and hit the 1 and then 1 of my remaining 2 darts would need to hit the double 20?  A 52 would be 1 dart at the 2 and then 1 of my remaining 2 darts in the double bull?   
9. Got it!

10. Got it!

I like this sheet and feel like it will be good to keep track of my progress on.  Thanks again for taking the time to explain it too me.  I believe I may be quickly turning into Darts Nutz!!

You are already nutz... Otherwise you wont be here Cool

And yes, you can throw #8 like described
[Image: aviary-image-1546527737695-02.jpg]
(07-25-2018, 03:51 PM)theblindPew Wrote:
(07-25-2018, 11:46 AM)Scott12 Wrote:

Hi Scott, 

9. Got it!

10. Got it!

You are already nutz... Otherwise you wont be here Cool

And yes, you can throw #8 like described

Sweet!  Awesome!  Thanks man.