Trainingssheet of Anton Pein
(08-05-2017, 02:44 PM)elevendarter Wrote: I gave this a try and the score was 377.5. I started from the cold and the first rounds results were horrible.. Well, looking at later stages, it wasn't much better - only four checkouts at 8th and only three trebles in the 10th :-)

I counted 3 points in the 1st and two points in he 5th parts, as was suggested so that it would give a maximum of 1260.

The worst thing for me was that I had to mark it down manually on a paper which was quite annoying. I think it's worth creating a better sheet for it so that it could be used with a simple numpad. At least so that you wouldn't have to use a mouse (ora  pen and paper) within each part.

I mean, if I play my own spreadsheets, all I need is marking a number on this numpad attached to my dartboard surround and entering it. It switches automatically to another line in a particular column - which isn't possible if you want mark numbers into cells in one line. It's likely it isn't such an issue if you have a full keyboard (or notebook) within the touch. Also, nowadays there are wireless numpads available as well.

Good practice, I just think I can do much better .-) Anyway, I'd have to create the sheet first  if I wanted to play it again :-)
Yeah of course... I love your sheets, feel free to make a better... I just copy and paste this one here. Wink  

If i have the time (and ability) i would do a better one... But i have a full time job, two kids and we are building a house. My day needs 30 hours just to manage these things Cool
[Image: aviary-image-1546527737695-02.jpg]
(08-05-2017, 03:13 PM)elevendarter Wrote: I looked at the original sheet and it said 2 points for the outer bull and 3 points for the inner bull in the 1st part. You've just maybe only noticed these 2 points when you were translating it into english.

In mine its shown correct...i correct something a few weeks ago, perhaps you have the older one?
[Image: aviary-image-1546527737695-02.jpg]
Working on it :-)
I just thought of another way to get # 5 up to 126 points to balance it with all the other routines.

How about a three point bonus on each number if all three darts land in the single?  That way, if the first two darts are in the single, the third dart would be worth one point plus the bonus, making that dart a four point shot.  That would help to simulate the pressure of having to hit the setup single at a crucial time in an actual match.
Current darts: Designa Spectre 224 24g
Board: Winmau Blade 5
Best 501 game: 11 darts  (3 times)
Best 1001 game: 27 darts
High finish: 170
2018 180s: 280
/300  2019 180s: 113/200
Lifetime 3 x Bull: 39
Here's my version. I changed some names but overall I tried to make it similar to yours (in terms of description etc.). 

Let me know if something's wrong .-)

Attached Files
.xlsx   Trainingssheet-AntonPein_by elevendarter_1.01.xlsx (Size: 30.88 KB / Downloads: 16)
(08-05-2017, 10:28 PM)djb Wrote: I just thought of another way to get # 5 up to 126 points to balance it with all the other routines.

How about a three point bonus on each number if all three darts land in the single?  That way, if the first two darts are in the single, the third dart would be worth one point plus the bonus, making that dart a four point shot.  That would help to simulate the pressure of having to hit the setup single at a crucial time in an actual match.

It is 2 points per hit. This way it is 126 points... You can get 0. 2, 4 or 6 points per visit.
(08-05-2017, 10:41 PM)elevendarter Wrote:
(08-05-2017, 10:28 PM)djb Wrote: I just thought of another way to get # 5 up to 126 points to balance it with all the other routines.

It is 2 points per hit. This way it is 126 points... You can get 0. 2, 4 or 6 points per visit.

Oh, OK.  The version of the spreadsheet I downloaded calls for one point per hit.  At two points per, then everything works out.  Puts my first try up to 521.
Current darts: Designa Spectre 224 24g
Board: Winmau Blade 5
Best 501 game: 11 darts  (3 times)
Best 1001 game: 27 darts
High finish: 170
2018 180s: 280
/300  2019 180s: 113/200
Lifetime 3 x Bull: 39
(08-05-2017, 10:48 PM)djb Wrote:
(08-05-2017, 10:41 PM)elevendarter Wrote:

Oh, OK.  The version of the spreadsheet I downloaded calls for one point per hit.  At two points per, then everything works out.  Puts my first try up to 521.

Yeah, the version I downloaded called the same but it was fixed later probably. Now I made my own version and I included the original spreadsheet into it as well. See if it is worth trying. The original version is better for being used printed, my version is worth trying if you practice with computer.
Which version is everyone using for English?
There is a link to the version I made for using it with excel. Look five posts above. It's in English. At least I tried :-)