Trainingssheet of Anton Pein
Just had a go at this.

Good practice routine, it takes you all over the board and you can see the different aspects of the game it can help on.

It would appear I need to practice trebles all around the board, and my high scoring was a bit inconsistent.

I got 374 in total.....

.....Which out of 1200 ish leaves some room for improvement! Confused
Back playing and having fun!

2018:-   180`s:-6 Shy ,   High Finish:-141 (T20, T19, D12)  Big Grin
(07-17-2017, 09:53 PM)F4tboy Wrote: Just had a go at this.

Good practice routine, it takes you all over the board and you can see the different aspects of the game it can help on.

It would appear I need to practice trebles all around the board, and my high scoring was a bit inconsistent.

I got 374 in total.....

.....Which out of 1200 ish leaves some room for improvement! Confused

Yep, normally i totally f... up on # 6, 7 + 8...but to be honest i think for me its much more difficult to keep my concentration when i do this in a row...unfortunately i cannot spend much more then 30-45 minutes to play these days. 
When i then think i must hurry, its the beginning of the end Cool
[Image: aviary-image-1546527737695-02.jpg]
Thanks! Looks good! Although for the last practice #10, hitting the small triples doesn't really give you a lot of points .. triple 1 = 3, then divided by 5 = 0.6 points scored! Seems a bit harsh? Maybe change it to just hitting 10-20 for #10 ?

Triples 1-9 have a total maximum score of 135 / 5 = 27 points, so would just need to subtract this from the maximum (1260-27=1233) in a modified version.
Yeah i noticed this too... Triple 1-6 are unnecassary anyways. Never would train this triples...but i didnt make the rules for this sheet Wink
[Image: aviary-image-1546527737695-02.jpg]
Yeah removing 1-6 in #10 would make sense I think. Anyway, it's a great post! Thanks! Smile

As a note: (1+2+3+4+5+6)*3=63, divided by 5 = 12.6, so need to remove 12.6 points from the maximum total score in that case. Not the nicest number. If one only removes triples 1-5 it reduces the total maximum by 9 points, which at least is an even number.
just found this thread,
just printed of a few sheets to give it ago over the weekend
I just gave this a try last night.  It does give you a good measurement of your entire game.  I hit 475, and plan to do a run once a month to monitor my progress.

By the way, as the spreadsheet stands, the maximum score is not 1260, it's 1197.  All of the routines have a maximum score of 126 each, except for #5.  With three darts at the singles, and a score of 1 for each hit, the maximum score for that routine is only 63.
Current darts: Designa Spectre 224 24g
Board: Winmau Blade 5
Best 501 game: 11 darts  (3 times)
Best 1001 game: 27 darts
High finish: 170
2018 180s: 280
/300  2019 180s: 113/200
Lifetime 3 x Bull: 39
I gave this a try and the score was 377.5. I started from the cold and the first rounds results were horrible.. Well, looking at later stages, it wasn't much better - only four checkouts at 8th and only three trebles in the 10th :-)

I counted 3 points in the 1st and two points in he 5th parts, as was suggested so that it would give a maximum of 1260.

The worst thing for me was that I had to mark it down manually on a paper which was quite annoying. I think it's worth creating a better sheet for it so that it could be used with a simple numpad. At least so that you wouldn't have to use a mouse (ora  pen and paper) within each part.

I mean, if I play my own spreadsheets, all I need is marking a number on this numpad attached to my dartboard surround and entering it. It switches automatically to another line in a particular column - which isn't possible if you want mark numbers into cells in one line. It's likely it isn't such an issue if you have a full keyboard (or notebook) within the touch. Also, nowadays there are wireless numpads available as well.

Good practice, I just think I can do much better .-) Anyway, I'd have to create the sheet first if I wanted to play it again :-)
Looks good, will have to try it when I get a chance Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
I looked at the original sheet and it said 2 points for the outer bull and 3 points for the inner bull in the 1st part. You've just maybe only noticed these 2 points when you were translating it into english.